Fitba’ Tattoos. - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Fitba’ Tattoos.

42 minutes ago, WCTA said:

Talking about them on another thread got me thinking..... Let’s see the best and worst of them. 
I remember this walloper got this and then had to design over it when Romanov became the anti-Christ. 😂🙈

EC78DC56-B33B-476F-A5B1-FD5A81C5561D.jpeg

Sweet merciful mother of .....

Not big on tattoos at all. Think they are pretty scummy and chavvy but maybe im just getting old. 

Though special mention to cunts with red  hands, uvf  and no surrender and pish like that, they really are in a class all to themselves. I generally see them as utter filth. Every single one of them. There are no exceptions, there ain't can't be. I realise this was for football tattoos but, sadly, the two appear to go hand in hand. 

Edited by Farcity

1 hour ago, Farcity said:

Not big on tattoos at all. Think they are pretty scummy and chavvy but maybe im just getting old. 

Though special mention to cunts with red  hands, uvf  and no surrender and pish like that, they really are in a class all to themselves. I generally see them as utter filth. Every single one of them. There are no exceptions, there ain't can't be. I realise this was for football tattoos but, sadly, the two appear to go hand in hand. 

I didnae expect something like this tae be 6 posts in. 😂👍

4 hours ago, Farcity said:

What makes you think they’re “chavvy and scummy?”

5 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

The Livi Manger has a good tattoo.

That apostrophe has always annoyed me though any time I see a pic of it!

Was better when he was the Falkirk manger though given it was them we beat in the final!

Image result for gary holt tattoo kilmarnock

Would it make it less annoying if I told you that is a comma, not an apostrophe?

52 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

The Livi Manger has a good tattoo.

That apostrophe has always annoyed me though any time I see a pic of it!

Was better when he was the Falkirk manger though given it was them we beat in the final!

Image result for gary holt tattoo kilmarnock

They won the 1919/20 Scottish cup, but don’t think it refers to that.

😂

Each to their own, as long as it’s not offensive.

People might have loads of girlfriends, maybe a couple of wives, but they’ll only have one football team, so if you’re going to permanently mark your body, kids or football team probably the safest bets.

I thought about getting a Scottish or Celtic-themed one, but then came to my senses. My mate still has a Celtic band one on his now flabby bicep. Looks as sad as fvck. He’s saving up to get it zapped off.

My rationale for not getting one, as well as simply seeing no point whatsoever in it, was that you don’t put bumper stickers on a Ferrari.

9 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Ive never understood why people want to get one. They do look pikey as fuck regardless of its design.  No cheap either. 

I'd say out the 20-25 boys I regularly go to the football with, at least half of them have the Killie badge on their calf.

I've not, tattoos never really been my thing.

10 hours ago, dandydunn said:

What makes you think they’re “chavvy and scummy?”

I just think that they generally look shit. Im referring more to the fuckers who have them on their neck/puss etc to be honest. Or those who have Japanese or Hebrew phrases etc, totally fine if you are Japanese etc but pretty fucking dim otherwise. Definitely wouldn't walk up to someone and tell them to their face like as they are clearly hard as nails. 

14 hours ago, Farcity said:

Yes. All to do with the other side.  No fans of yours do that.  Bigoted crap as usual.  The TAMB didn't put up the C word like you use almost all the time.  Disgrace of a person.

1 hour ago, Farcity said:

I just think that they generally look shit. Im referring more to the fuckers who have them on their neck/puss etc to be honest. Or those who have Japanese or Hebrew phrases etc, totally fine if you are Japanese etc but pretty fucking dim otherwise. Definitely wouldn't walk up to someone and tell them to their face like as they are clearly hard as nails. 

😂😂