Rank your three most and least favourite Scotland shirt - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rank your three most and least favourite Scotland shirt

The_Dark_Knight

The reverse-saltire Faddy/Paris one was interesting.   Imagine waiting for kick-off in that strip?   You had better perform.

Get pumped and you'd look not a Faddy, but a haddy.   Win and look... well gallus is the word.

Edited by Grim Jim

3rd

Just to be contrary, I DO like the white Adidas top.   The round badge on it looks magic.

2nd

Diadora's all blue with gold trim.   I'm more interested in the shirts in general, but all over, I liked that.

1st

Late 60's darkest blue with round white collar.   Long sleeved with big white cuffs.   Looks better in black and white pics though.

Honourable mention for the 1900 Roseberry.

The only green we've had I think has been in a wee bit of tartan, and in the thistle leaves on the badge.   Still think a wee bit of imagination could be used to reflect our scenery there?   (Mind you a dreich February in North Lanarkshire doesn't cut it.)

Best

1.image.jpeg.a8af4b19d71798ea3a2f3c6ac8708cc8.jpeg

2.image.jpeg.b894a0ec55db3b343574c2b508051326.jpeg

3.Image result for scotland 1981

Take your pick from any of the last 20 years for the worst ones.  I didn't mind the 3 home tops from Euro 96 through to France '98 or the 2011 Adidas home effort, and the 2014 away one actually grew on me.

Edited by kwhitelaw