Hope for tickets - Cyprus v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Hope for tickets

Fat boy nae slim

9 hours ago, Fat boy nae slim said:

More in hope than anything.  I’ve got my ticket for the game but I’m looking for 3 others who’re aren’t In the supporters club but have been to as many games as I have.

If you have between 1 and 3 tickets that won’t be utilised I’d be happy to relieve you of the burden

Thanks

I can get tickets from the CFA for a segregated section next to the SSC support. Send me a picture of each passport and whether they are on a bus or picking up from me at the stadium. Currently have 440 tickets for other Scots in this area.

tickets are £11 (€10) each payable by PayPal to Prov3855@aol.com

Davy

1 hour ago, Treen said:

We looking for 4 tickets for part of our group. Can I email over the details and passports? We arrive tomorrow Wed.

katrina

Katrina email them to me tonight before 5am UK time as that is when I am going to CFA to pick up the tickets. Email to Prov3855@aol.com

Davy

Edited by DavyP

On 11/9/2019 at 7:20 AM, DavyP said:

I can get tickets from the CFA for a segregated section next to the SSC support. Send me a picture of each passport and whether they are on a bus or picking up from me at the stadium. Currently have 440 tickets for other Scots in this area.

tickets are £11 (€10) each payable by PayPal to Prov3855@aol.com

Davy

Chance of another 2 or all done fella?