Whats been happening? - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Whats been happening?

1 minute ago, wee_pammy_87 said:

What a blast from the past.

Was talking to my mate about the forum and googled to see if it still existed and it did and my log in still works. πŸ˜‚

What have I missed? πŸ™ˆ

Welcome back!

Scotland have been struggling to qualify for the latest tournament. After initial promise with the new manager, we have gone downhill, but we have just a hint of qualifying possible.

Eh, when did you last look in?

1 minute ago, exile said:

Welcome back!

Scotland have been struggling to qualify for the latest tournament. After initial promise with the new manager, we have gone downhill, but we have just a hint of qualifying possible.

Eh, when did you last look in?

I think 2015 πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ™ˆ

12 minutes ago, wee_pammy_87 said:

I think 2015 πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ™ˆ

OK, so that's +2 managers, and +2 prime ministers later, 1 referendum...

the TAMB nearly folded about 2 years ago but was sort of taken over again and has a new header / logo +Β some of the sections were reorganisedΒ 

+ the swear filter seems to haveΒ gone, along with regular appearance of cuddly bunny rabbits

+Β several reincarnations of board members... best to just imagine the same people are still here, but some under different names....

Edited by exile

4 minutes ago, exile said:

OK, so that's +2 managers, and +2 prime ministers later, 1 referendum...

the TAMB nearly folded but was sort of taken over again and has a new header / logo +Β some of the sections were reorganisedΒ 

+Β several reincarnations of board members... best to just imagine the same people are still here, but some under different names....

Yeahh the Brexit thing is a shambles πŸ™ˆ

aw really! I genuinely didn’t think it would still be about haha! So was presently surprised!!

roger that! I will make sure not to offend anyone πŸ˜‚

Welcome back Pammy

Ally Bear became Ally Bongo

Glasgowredz became Uddyredz and got banned from both here and twitter

Brant Grebner also got banned from twitter sadly

2 hours ago, wee_pammy_87 said:

What a blast from the past.

Was talking to my mate about the forum and googled to see if it still existed and it did and my log in still works. πŸ˜‚

What have I missed? πŸ™ˆ

Welcome back

You still as hot as you used to be?

😳

2 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Wel you can’t leave it there, let’s get nostalgic. I’m on nights, so I’ll be here for hours πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Hahaha I defo can πŸ˜‚

its mortifying haha!!

seems like i have missed lots on the board though haha

Β 

Wee Pammy I do not know you but if you are a woman and not some troll who has hacked the real Wee Pammy’s account then please please stay. I need another womanΒ on here πŸ’ͺ

It would however be quite amusing  if Dandydunn has been casually  flirting with Rolling Hills 😁

2 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Wee Pammy I do not know you but if you are a woman and not some troll who has hacked the real Wee Pammy’s account then please please stay. I need another womanΒ on here πŸ’ͺ

It would however be quite amusing  if Dandydunn has been casually  flirting with Rolling Hills 😁

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚