Jump to content
TDYER63

Small things that make you happy.

Recommended Posts

We took our little grandson to the away game at Blackburn a couple of weeks ago. His first ever away match. He’s just coming up for 21 months. We were taking photos of him & on one of them by chance he’d nicked his dad’s bacon butty & was pulling a silly face. 
 

He just looks on this photo, in his jeans & Town shirt, holding the sarny by his side, in that split second, like an absolute hooligan. I just can’t look at it without bursting out laughing. 

  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Rohan said:

Coffee, Terry's chocolate orange, farting, and people falling over

mmm, I do like Terrys chocolate orange. As a child it was a real treat in a Christmas stocking.
I am not particularly partial to farting , though having a pee when I am bursting makes me very happy. 

You have probably seen this but it makes me laugh. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, ParisInAKilt said:

My sister lives out here as well but I’d say we’ll both move back home, Scotland’s always home.

The ability to travel and see more of the world is why I’ve left, the reason I’ve stayed so long is a combination of better pay and a travel / work lifestyles that I could never get away with in Scotland. 

 

9BAF88FF-3C97-4BB7-85A4-EBFDFD53B242.jpeg

Thats nice you have your sister over there too.  But yeah, theres no place like home ❤️

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glasgow (The World's Greatest City)

Laurel and Hardy films

Walking through a pine forest

Glasgow (The World's Greatest City)

Books through the post

Being insulted by thplinth

Glasgow (The World's Greatest City)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

mmm, I do like Terrys chocolate orange. As a child it was a real treat in a Christmas stocking.
I am not particularly partial to farting , though having a pee when I am bursting makes me very happy. 

You have probably seen this but it makes me laugh. 

 

You might at least have tried to help Mr Tidy get up aff the floor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Orraloon said:

You might at least have tried to help Mr Tidy get up aff the floor.

Och, Mr Tidy and I have fallen oot and gone to bed long before we get to that state .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seeing the kids succeeding at something, oldest passed her driving test a few weeks ago 1st time and youngest was players player of the year then given the captaincy for his team 

My nieces & nephews (one in particular who is 3 has taken to start calling me Uncle Christmas) as it’s easier and more fun to say than Christopher 😂

Football coaching, I got roped into helping out at my boys team and absolutely love it

Chilling out on Sundays doing nothing with the wife and kids

Seeing some of the shite @WCTA sends me on messenger

Striping a golf ball down the middle of the 1st fairway

Seeing the look of joy on the youngest ones face still when he meets a new aberdeen player or we score

Having the middle one tell me she has been told she’ll make a good joiner

Xmas music channels (tv & radio)

Fireworks

Getting pre sale tickets for a gig

The buzz of the gig

Thats about it for just now

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dandydunn said:

Seeing the kids succeeding at something, oldest passed her driving test a few weeks ago 1st time and youngest was players player of the year then given the captaincy for his team 

My nieces & nephews (one in particular who is 3 has taken to start calling me Uncle Christmas) as it’s easier and more fun to say than Christopher 😂

Football coaching, I got roped into helping out at my boys team and absolutely love it

Chilling out on Sundays doing nothing with the wife and kids

Seeing some of the shite @WCTA sends me on messenger

Striping a golf ball down the middle of the 1st fairway

Seeing the look of joy on the youngest ones face still when he meets a new aberdeen player or we score

Having the middle one tell me she has been told she’ll make a good joiner

Xmas music channels (tv & radio)

Fireworks

Getting pre sale tickets for a gig

The buzz of the gig

Thats about it for just now

 

That makes you happy? Ya stupid daft cunt. I’ll just up the level of bawbaggery now. 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

Seeing the kids succeeding at something, oldest passed her driving test a few weeks ago 1st time and youngest was players player of the year then given the captaincy for his team 

My nieces & nephews (one in particular who is 3 has taken to start calling me Uncle Christmas) as it’s easier and more fun to say than Christopher 😂

Football coaching, I got roped into helping out at my boys team and absolutely love it

Chilling out on Sundays doing nothing with the wife and kids

Seeing some of the shite @WCTA sends me on messenger

Striping a golf ball down the middle of the 1st fairway

Seeing the look of joy on the youngest ones face still when he meets a new aberdeen player or we score

Having the middle one tell me she has been told she’ll make a good joiner

Xmas music channels (tv & radio)

Fireworks

Getting pre sale tickets for a gig

The buzz of the gig

Thats about it for just now

 

That is some amount of happiness for an Aberdeen fan . Well done. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, phart said:

🤔 Hmmm that is not happy at all. I may have to delete it from this thread. Only happiness is allowed here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

That is some amount of happiness for an Aberdeen fan . Well done. 

I’m generally a cheery chap 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

mmm, I do like Terrys chocolate orange. As a child it was a real treat in a Christmas stocking.
I am not particularly partial to farting , though having a pee when I am bursting makes me very happy. 

You have probably seen this but it makes me laugh. 

 

That video is great 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nae wonder they cut aff his arms look at the state of his eyes.....too much manual relief 😄

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bonzo said:

Nae wonder they cut aff his arms look at the state of his eyes.....too much manual relief 😄

I only discovered recently that the reason Kellogs brought out cornflakes was to stop men bashing the bejesus out of themselves. True story. 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, WCTA said:

I only discovered recently that the reason Kellogs brought out cornflakes was to stop men bashing the bejesus out of themselves. True story. 😂

Have you never seen the road to wellville?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TDYER63 said:

I seen him at the gym last night. 

Don't worry about him he's armless 😬

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bonzo said:

Have you never seen the road to wellville?

I haven’t but I’ve just Googled it. 😄👍

I only found out about the whole self-pleasure cereal pish because I was in the city Battle Creek recently that Kellogs is from. It’s not far from me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Travelling to new places for me. Last 3 years Ive done a week round Scotland and a week round Wales Billy Nomates - playing golf during the day and checking out the pubs at night. Scenery fantastic - particularly the North Coast 500 and views from golf courses across the Firth of Clyde to the likes of Rothesay and Dunoon. In Wales around the Menai Straits and the friendliness of the folk in brilliant towns like Caernarfon Conwy and Tenby.

Travelling to Scotland games anywhere - the camaraderie amongst our supporters - meeting old friends and new - plus being part of new places like Nur Sultan(Astana) , Moscow , Tirana , Tbilisi and experiencing the friendliness of the locals instead of the reputation put about the UK media.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...



×
×
  • Create New...