Small things that make you happy. - Page 4 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Small things that make you happy.

10 hours ago, dandydunn said:

This is the 10th anniversary of me not eating mars bars. 

Just thought of this while I’m smashing a tub of celebrations and put them to the side, ready for the bin. 

They’re banned in this hoose. 

That makes me happy. 

You still buy them but you don't eat them? That'll show em.:ok:

But as long as it keeps you happy.

I love the end of cancer treatment bell videos that often get posted online.  

I like seeing folk do well for themselves.  You know the friends you have on Facebook but don't actually see very often...following their successes can be satisfying.  There is someone that used to post on here that I've not seen in years but remain FB friends with.  His career has gone from strength to strength and it's great to see - although there is a bit of jealously as he is doing the job I always fancied doing.  

Staying on Facebook, I like looking back at the memories and reminding myself of good times and getting over the not so good times.  

33 minutes ago, fringo said:

What happened to the froggy thread I saw last night ?

Well spotted. I can only assume it was taken down because it was racist. I know a mod has been active as Macy’s cunt of a comment was removed from the Stevie May thread too. 

6 hours ago, WCTA said:

Well spotted. I can only assume it was taken down because it was racist. I know a mod has been active as Macy’s cunt of a comment was removed from the Stevie May thread too. 

So the mods are back from their extended holiday and are actually taking down shite now ?

16 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

Duncan. A wee tip. Calling a woman a hoor is NOT a small thing that makes her happy 👍

Yeah, sorry. Feeling ill and grumpy. And can’t stand renaming of chocolate bars. I apologise profusely.

weird, only things you can do profusely are apologise or sweat.

2 hours ago, in5omniac said:

My lad really wasn't happy when I picked him up from nursery yesterday because I'd had a haircut since I'd dropped him off :D 

Made me laugh. I don't have kids but a lot of my best friends have young ones and i'm an uncle now and they're the best company and you get so many laughs. I can just imagine the reaction.

I love the random bits of information you get told when they see you.

8 hours ago, duncan II said:

Yeah, sorry. Feeling ill and grumpy. And can’t stand renaming of chocolate bars. I apologise profusely.

weird, only things you can do profusely are apologise or sweat.

You’re fine. I am sure it was just a throwaway comment, but as you can imagine I need to keep my young, wholesome image intact.