cyprus tickets from supporters club - Cyprus v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

cyprus tickets from supporters club

thesaint

I got my four tickets in the post yesterday. 

No names or passport numbers printed on them but they do have order numbers on them so potentially they have the corresponding name and passport number for each ticket to hand their end and will be checking those at the gate? 

A bit annoying as means me checking and noting down which ticket is which. 

9 hours ago, AndyDD said:

I got my four tickets in the post yesterday. 

No names or passport numbers printed on them but they do have order numbers on them so potentially they have the corresponding name and passport number for each ticket to hand their end and will be checking those at the gate? 

A bit annoying as means me checking and noting down which ticket is which. 

Well if you think am x referencing tickets to personnel that will be shining av got 3 different orders for our mob .. Think ah ll be taking my chance .. If ah don’t get in ah ll no be arguing .. ha ha .. might thank the boy ...

On 11/6/2019 at 11:08 PM, jailer said:

There's no passport number on the ticket, that was a waste of time.

Your passport and photo from SSC card is now registered on the fan card register in Cyprus....it is the LAW to be registered in order to purchase a ticket and enter a football stadium.