Heckingbottom Sacked - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Heckingbottom Sacked

Jack Ross 'spoiled' for choice now. 

Stephen Robinson away from Motherwell then? If Hearts don't get him, Hibs will? 

I'm sure the usual suspects will be sending their CV to Easter Road. Yogi Hughes will have had his in the outbox waiting to go for weeks.... 

2 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Makes sense with Dempster there.

I asked the question on the ‘well forum, but apparently she was away 6 months before Robinson came in.

Can imagine he’ll be on the radar of both though. Can’t see him being at Motherwell after the international break.

5 hours ago, AndyDD said:

I'm sure the usual suspects will be sending their CV to Easter Road. Yogi Hughes will have had his in the outbox waiting to go for weeks.... 

Hold on a second, you’re assuming Yogi Hughes knows how to send an email, some leap that. 

3 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

I asked the question on the ‘well forum, but apparently she was away 6 months before Robinson came in.

Can imagine he’ll be on the radar of both though. Can’t see him being at Motherwell after the international break.

Hopefully it's Robinson and we sign Campbell and Turnbull in January.  

Edited by SteveHFC

15 hours ago, AndyDD said:

Paul Kane wants Hughes to be next Hibs manager. 

Ann Budge says Craig Levien will have a say on next Hearts manager. 

Jeez, the drugs problem in Edinburgh is worse than I thought. 

13 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

I'd imagine she'll know plenty of folk who've worked with him though.

11 hours ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Hold on a second, you’re assuming Yogi Hughes knows how to send an email, some leap that. 

Haha, yes, maybe he'll take it over personally instead, hand it to Dempster himself. 

Just to prove how absolutely out of touch these ex managers are, Moyes, who somehow thinks he is above the Edinburgh jobs thinks Hughes would be welcomed back by all His fans, and thinks he would be a good fit. Clueless as fuck.

31 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

They'd be better off going for Jack Ross in that case.

I doubt John Kennedy has been getting payed as much as Jack Ross. 

Should be relatively cheap on a wages basis, although they would have an up front cost. 

Probably much of a muchness. 

1 minute ago, Tartan_McCole said:

Aye, with the great transfer relationship Celtic has with Hibs..

I’m thinking more of John Kennedy, I don’t think they’d stand in his way.

I might be wrong?

Is it normal to pay compo for a member of coaching staff? Celtic must owe is a fortune, they’ve been poaching our academy staff for 20 years. 😜