New Petition - Page 4 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

New Petition

killie97

The SFA wont give a toss about this petition. The only thing that will make them change their minds is when people stop going to the games and stop joining the supporters club.

They know that that wont happen in sufficient numbers to hurt them financially especially if we qualify for the Euro's. So their attitude is get it right up you and keep giving us your money.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have any other suggestions apart from a petition? I doubt it will work but we have to give it a go and encourage everybody to sign it. I have stopped going to the home games for this campaign and am not renewing my membership. I know I'm not alone but I also know as you say it wont be in sufficient numbers. As seen in the media over the weekend they seem to be onside regarding the ridiculous ticket prices. I believe there is a supportive article in tomorrow's Record. We have to put some kind of pressure on them and to me a petition is one way of doing that. Have you looked at the three statements regarding the petition?

A mass boycott of the gibraltar home match, where we should still win without the backing of the fans, I would urge everyone to get to the Ireland game though as this is a game where we could make the difference and help the team to 3 points

I doubt petitions will work Susan and there is no way they will change the prices after the campaign has started & tickets have been sold

There is only one tactic that will

We all know what that is

I doubt petitions will work Susan and there is no way they will change the prices after the campaign has started & tickets have been sold

We all know what that is

But signing the petition has got media coverage - and it doesn't take long.

And the two things (signing a petition and "we all know what") need not be mutually exclusive.

Edited by Flure

I have signed again.A possible reason is giving away your email and geting non related emails. Just a thought why.

As far as I am aware you can edit your email preferences or unsubscribe from receiving emails from Change.org

Now. These days. They are very uncomfortable. I am led to believe.

Another irk about the SFA and how little they feel about the fans is summed up in the hiring of Daryl Broadfoot who had spent years slagging Scotland fans off

We really should have chucked it then ....

We all know what that is

I am not sure they will listen either but it doesn't do any harm and if people don't sign it it just gives them one more excuse to ignore us. I just think the more we can do to stop them getting an easy ride the better. Signing take a minute and it can't do any harm so why would people not just do it

I am not sure they will listen either but it doesn't do any harm and if people don't sign it it just gives them one more excuse to ignore us. I just think the more we can do to stop them getting an easy ride the better. Signing take a minute and it can't do any harm so why would people not just do it

screen14.png

Did you go to Poland out of curiosity?

We all know what that is

^^^

However, the RoI and England games will make the SFA think they got it 'right'. Short-term thinking on their part.

Two wrongs don't make a right. At least Ireland qualified for a big tournament in Poland \ Ukraine.

Exhibit a - allocation of Scotland tickets to ST holders/away regulars - barely half a dozen out of 100 odd regulars ybig currently in meltdown

Ode to have an away scheme like yours