We just do not have the players - Page 5 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

We just do not have the players

mrniaboc

33 minutes ago, Tartan blood said:

Last night's results in Europe prove further that we do indeed have the players, and the mentality to perform in major competitions. 

4 eligible Scots starting over the 2 games. Which, I admit, could be better. But I would only expect 3 or 4 players from the old firm to be in the starting 11 anyway. 

(I do wonder if Scott Brown and Allan McGregor would consider coming out of retirement if we do qualify)

It's an absolute disgrace that neither of them are making themselves available, along with the rest doing similar

3 hours ago, Tartan blood said:

Last night's results in Europe prove further that we do indeed have the players, and the mentality to perform in major competitions. 

4 eligible Scots starting over the 2 games. Which, I admit, could be better. But I would only expect 3 or 4 players from the old firm to be in the starting 11 anyway. 

(I do wonder if Scott Brown and Allan McGregor would consider coming out of retirement if we do qualify)

Sorry but we still don't have a goalkeeper, any central defenders, a right back or any forwards

Even the best left backs in the world can't perform with out protection from their defences.

All we have is a midfield.