Avril sacked - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

2 hours ago, Och Aye said:

Austin MacPhee 

Originally thot he got his jotters with Cathro until I seen him doing a press conference. Also reading he will report to Budge directly along with new boss. Surely The first thing the new man will do is get rid of him...

Bet Cathro will be having a wee chuckle to himself today 

56 minutes ago, shaggycoo said:

Originally thot he got his jotters with Cathro until I seen him doing a press conference. Also reading he will report to Budge directly along with new boss. Surely The first thing the new man will do is get rid of him...

Bet Cathro will be having a wee chuckle to himself today 

Makes you wonder how good Cathro may have actually been as a manager had he ignored all those notes passed down from the stand.......

19 minutes ago, morrie21 said:

Surely, if they've got anything about them, they will approach Jack Ross

He's the obvious and easily best choice. Given as much time as Levein has had, he'd have them in the top 6 easily, in my opinion. 

1 hour ago, RenfrewBlue said:

He's the obvious and easily best choice. Given as much time as Levein has had, he'd have them in the top 6 easily, in my opinion. 

Wee bit history with him at Hearts though, hence why he left as he did previously. 

So I’ve heard anyway.....