Cormack Park - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Cormack Park

19 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Parking wouldn’t be a major problem, they’re only moving a short distance, with many people parking at the beach anyway. 

The size of land is pretty significant, but I really can’t see it happening. 

447D6E25-2C5E-4D17-94F2-DF0A94A44374.jpeg

Yeah looks slightly bigger than existing 

there was a plan to build on the links 20 odd years back i recall

although pitches at aulton may be easier ; am sure there were loads of options if we had forward thinking councillors

in the intervening years of proposed moves for pittodrie( links, bellfield?kingswells,loirston etc ) we ve had a major linksfield makeover and cove reliocating / appreciate not on same scale ; but appears a lack of unity in interested parties

18 minutes ago, Auchinyell Sox Change said:

Yeah looks slightly bigger than existing 

there was a plan to build on the links 20 odd years back i recall

although pitches at aulton may be easier ; am sure there were loads of options if we had forward thinking councillors

in the intervening years of proposed moves for pittodrie( links, bellfield?kingswells,loirston etc ) we ve had a major linksfield makeover and cove reliocating / appreciate not on same scale ; but appears a lack of unity in interested parties

Sadly, that’s very true, though for me, Cove would’ve been an ideal spot for it now 😂

I think of was spoken about to go at  Queens Links at some point, then further down Golf Road, but that would’ve taken away our home pitch for the kids now. 

This new place seems to be quite left field from the council, co soldering planning permission is already granted on Kingsford. 

It’ll be another monumental fuck up either way, I know we have to leave pittodrie as there’s not anything we can do with it, but I don’t want to. 

Id rather stay in that area then go to Westhill though.  

32 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Sadly, that’s very true, though for me, Cove would’ve been an ideal spot for it now 😂

I think of was spoken about to go at  Queens Links at some point, then further down Golf Road, but that would’ve taken away our home pitch for the kids now. 

This new place seems to be quite left field from the council, co soldering planning permission is already granted on Kingsford. 

It’ll be another monumental fuck up either way, I know we have to leave pittodrie as there’s not anything we can do with it, but I don’t want to. 

Id rather stay in that area then go to Westhill though.  

Still getting the emojis from the sad lying *fucker - What a pathetic cunt that is

Just now, Redz said:

Still getting the emojis from the sad lying *fucker - What a pathetic cunt that is

When he’s not spying on folks private lives and deciding he wants to go on a Wife slagging spree. What an existence that boring cunt has. 😄

9 minutes ago, Redz said:

I think he thinks it annoys me, it’s actually a compliment that lists from months ago are being scrolled through to try and annoy me 😂😂

This is from since yesterday morning, all 23 of them🙄

18 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I think he thinks it annoys me, it’s actually a compliment that lists from months ago are being scrolled through to try and annoy me 😂😂

This is from since yesterday morning, all 23 of them🙄

But he’s not running the board now though.... 😆

11 hours ago, WCTA said:

But he’s not running the board now though.... 😆

7:41 on a Sunday morning and some sad fuck has already left 3 x notifications on my posts. It’s fucking hilarious that someone actually goes to all this effort to think they’re annoying me 😂😂

7 hours ago, dandydunn said:

7:41 on a Sunday morning and some sad fuck has already left 3 x notifications on my posts. It’s fucking hilarious that someone actually goes to all this effort to think they’re annoying me 😂😂

When I found out he was going into folks private messages and controlling who comes on here and who doesn’t, that was it for me. That was the end of me taking this place seriously. I can’t believe there is actually anybody left who wants to try and use this place seriously. 😂