CYPRUS FA TICKETS - Page 3 - Cyprus v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

CYPRUS FA TICKETS

DavyP

On 11/7/2019 at 12:01 AM, Gordon Perth said:

Hi davy

Sent money by pay pal to both addresses fot 7 bus seats from Paphos and 7 tickets on monday but not seen names on any buses or comformation e mail for payment of tickets money has left account hope it has reached correct accounts could you please confim

thank you Gordon Perth

Got it buddy

On 11/4/2019 at 9:53 PM, billyqos said:

hey Davy - going through the list I note 4 of the BillyQoS  x 7 names are showing; Lowe x 2 and the Duffy/Young combo BUT none of "my" 3. Checked last name and QoS and B but cannot see- should be on L4

Real names are easier to find

Edited by DavyP

On 11/5/2019 at 11:02 PM, Scotty3000 said:

Hi Davy

Apologies for late request. Have sent information requested for Iain and Dalene (Magdalene) Munro. Bus p10. 20 euros Payment sent to info @davybus.scot account, info to prov3855@aol.com.

Thanks a million 

Munros

Hi Davy

Did you get request for 2 tickets plus the payment through OK? 

Thanks 

Munros 

13 hours ago, Scotty3000 said:

Hi Davy

Did you get request for 2 tickets plus the payment through OK? 

Thanks 

Munros 

12 hours ago, tattiescone69 said:

Hi Davy , 

We've got one SSC guy without a ticket due an ordering cock up , is it too late to get one of your tickets ? , i know it's mega late on it was just a thought , instant payment is no problem 

Got tickets for everyone who applied....need to visit CFA again Wednesday so if you send the passport details etc to Prov3855@aol.com I will add him to the list for a ticket.

On 11/11/2019 at 8:54 PM, rclark95 said:

Hi Davie, 

Looking for four tickets...can send over everything tonight.

No issues if too late, realise it's our own fault.

Cheers,

Ross

Ross just seen this...if you have not done so then send tonight before 5am UK time as I am going to CFA for more tickets at 8am local (6am UK)

13 hours ago, Tigers126 said:

Davy, I know you’ve said for independent travellers to to pick up their ticket from you at the GSP North Car Park but can you advise the timings please? Thanks Jacqui 

I don’t arrive with buses until 2pm....so want all tickets gone ASAP....I will be in an orange hi viz vest standing near the SSC ticket collection at the ticket booths by the north car park

9 hours ago, DavyP said:

Ross just seen this...if you have not done so then send tonight before 5am UK time as I am going to CFA for more tickets at 8am local (6am UK)

Just catching up with this now - no worries. It was just incase there was any issues getting in with copy of passport but hopefully be fine.

Cheers