CYPRUS FA TICKETS - Cyprus v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

CYPRUS FA TICKETS

DavyP

CYPRUS V SCOTLAND TICKETS 🇨🇾🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

The CFA have agreed to supply me with tickets for those who could not get SSC tickets.  To be allocated a ticket you must send me your registration details and payment in full. Please read this post very carefully. Failure to complete the requirements and payment will mean you do not get a ticket .

The tickets are for a segregated area within the North Stand, the same stand as SSC members. YOU CANNOT GAIN ACCESS TO THE SSC AREA WITH THIS TICKET.

Tickets are €10 (10 euros) each and must be paid in Euros by PayPal ONLY to info@davybus.scot

Each person requiring a ticket , irrespective of age, must send to me by email ONLY,  the following details;

Full Name

Passport or ID Card or Cyprus Fan Card number

A scan or photograph of your Passport or ID Card or Cyprus Fan Card

Please send your information to Prov3855@aol.com

(Once this data has been collated and a ticket purchased in your name from the CFA I will delete all information you send to me. The information will only be passed to the CFA and no other party in order to comply with their registration protocol)

For my information please list for me what bus number the person buying the ticket is  currently listed on. This is to allow me to collect the tickets before matchday and have them on your bus to be distributed by your bus steward.

If you are travelling independently of the Davy Buses, then you can collect your ticket from me at the North Car Park at the GSP Stadium. I will be the eejit in the Orange Hi Viz Vest.

Registration and payment must be completed by WEDNESDAY 6TH NOVEMBER.

TO COMPLY WITH THE CYPRUS FOOTBALL LAW, YOU MUST BRING YOUR ORIGINAL OR A PHOTOCOPY OF YOUR PASSPORT OR ID CARD OR CYPRUS FAN CARD TO THE MATCH WITH YOU. SECURITY WILL CHECK IT MATCHES YOUR TICKET DETAILS ON ENTRY.

As you can see this on top of the bus logistics is quite a task and I do it in your name to support TASA. Should you wish to make a small donation to the Tartan Army Sunshine Appeal when paying for your tickets, it will be greatly appreciated.

Any questions or queries then contact me on the usual TA pages.

Yours Aye.......Davy Bus

Hi Davy,

We are registered on bus P14, with PayPal payments made for the bus and separate payment for 10x match tickets last night via one of our group J Lunn. (We also have fan card registrations for us all as well now, including for under 18 year olds. It's only written in Greek so if anyone needs a hand filling in the form pm me a message).

Thanks for all the logistical planning! Bad enough trying to organise for 10!

Slainte

A Perriss

4 hours ago, Franksluckypants II said:

Hi Davy,

We are registered on bus P14, with PayPal payments made for the bus and separate payment for 10x match tickets last night via one of our group J Lunn. (We also have fan card registrations for us all as well now, including for under 18 year olds. It's only written in Greek so if anyone needs a hand filling in the form pm me a message).

Thanks for all the logistical planning! Bad enough trying to organise for 10!

Slainte

A Perriss

Have you sent me a pic of your fan cards as I haven’t opened your email yet but it is in my inbox.

4 minutes ago, Paisley Buddie said:

@DavyP, I sent you payment by PayPal and a separate email with my passport copy, did you get them ok?

I have a load of emails to work my way through so will let you know if I have nae...I am sure they are there 👍

49 minutes ago, Baxtermemorialbridge said:

Hi Davy despite the "read carefully" instruction I stupidly sent the PayPal payment to the same one as the bus. Hope this doesn't cause too many problems.

Cheers

Roy

No problems buddy

Hi first time on this forum

i am currently living in Cyprus as working Over here with the armed forces I am desperately wanting to attend the game preferably in the away end. I don’t know where to go or speak to about getting tickets. Any help would be much appreciated 

thanks in advance

Edited by Leebray

5 hours ago, Leebray said:

Hi first time on this forum

i am currently living in Cyprus as working Over here with the armed forces I am desperately wanting to attend the game preferably in the away end. I don’t know where to go or speak to about getting tickets. Any help would be much appreciated 

thanks in advance

Read the post at the top of this thread. Quite straightforward thanks to Davy P

2 hours ago, thesaint said:

Hello Davy.Have sent passport details and paid for 1 ticket for alastair robertson larnaca bus 7.cheers.george.

Mate I might have missed it but you have dropped way down the list to bus 17 as I haven’t seen a bus payment for you...I have the saint x2 listed....Davy

On 11/1/2019 at 12:11 AM, Alan64 said:

Hi Davy

Sent payment for 13 seats on Larnaca bus to game and payment for 6 match tickets for folk in our group both by paypal.

Thank you for all your help.

Alan

Alan message me asap