General Election 2019 - Page 51 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

General Election 2019

2 minutes ago, King Of Paisley said:

Can someone shoot Annie Wells and that cunt Davidson. 

And Cole-Hamilton, snivelling little bawbag. 

Can I sum this up if you’re a Tory, Fibber or Labour. We have won Scotland, SNP bad, and losers. 

3 minutes ago, weekevie04 said:

Alex Cole Hamilton is the worst of all Unionists, IMO.

At least with the likes of Annie Wells, Murdo Fraser you know exactly what they are.

I only caught 30 secs of him starting to go down the Murdo Fraser playbook from earlier in the evening before I switched over. Arguing that if SNP don’t get 50% of the vote it’s not a legitimate win. 

Ponsonby was funny on playing that back to Tory (Lockhart?) where he asked that if that meant that the Tories didn’t get 50% uk wide would it mean that they don’t have a mandate to govern or delivery Brexit. 

Tying themselves in knots over the FTPT and wanting to construct the argument in every way to their benefit. 

7 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Fucking hell 😳

That was always on the cards once the SDLP stood aside.  The demographics of the constituency have changed a bit ober the last few years and is a bit more republican than it's been in the past.

His Mrs will be getting her jotters as well as she's an MEP.