Davy Bus LARNACA - Cyprus v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

DavyP

3 hours ago, arbroath55 said:

Davy, we are at The Josephine Hotel, Zenonos Kitieos and Mitsi Corner, 6022, Larnaca  how much time should we allow to walk to the bus pick up point ? 

A good 30 minutes....watch the page...I have talked to the love buses about running a shuttle from the Meeting pub just a few mins from your hotel to Makenzy Beach...you will pay on the day on the shuttle bus.

F41098DA-48D5-4536-BFE3-07AC43BC973F.jpeg

11 hours ago, Gadgieinoz said:

Hi Davy,

Put this on another thread but it got missed, looking for another seat from Larnaca if available

cheers

Aye I can do that....what bus you on under your real name and I will squeeze them on there

Davy

6 hours ago, swarrander said:

Is there still a march from meeting bar.  If so what time is it leaving meeting bar. Cheers

Meeting Pub to pick up point is a 25 minutes walk along the flat promenade. If it is going to be arranged I would suggest no later than 11.00am to give you time for another pint at Bennigans Bar at the pick up point.

22 minutes ago, Dairbee said:

Hi Davy, 

I'm on the Limmasol bus to the game. 

Any chance I can jump on a Larnaca bus after the game? 

Cheers

Just you as until bus sizes are confirmed I only have 1 seat left

36 minutes ago, The Laud said:

Hi Davy.  Its probably on here somewhere but i cant find it.Im booked on the Larnaca bus with three others but have forgotten which bus number im on and cant seem to find your bus list can you help please.Thanks.

Its fine Davy ive found it .