Supporters Club names - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Supporters Club names

Used to be a Tom Williams csc in Port Glasgow. Celtic asked them to change name but they got round it by saying it was named after a deceased member of the same name.

I like the Ailsa Craig TA name, which is ironic as I usually try to avoid their "whacky" members as much as I can on away trips.

1 hour ago, Terry Munro said:

Used to be a Tom Williams csc in Port Glasgow. Celtic asked them to change name but they got round it by saying it was named after a deceased member of the same name.

I like the Ailsa Craig TA name, which is ironic as I usually try to avoid their "whacky" members as much as I can on away trips.

That Ailsa Craig has by far the biggest amount of total wallopers of any of the TA clubs. They are like some travelling freakshow circus. Not one of the cunts has a pound of them hanging the right way. 

3 minutes ago, WCTA said:

That Ailsa Craig has by far the biggest amount of total wallopers of any of the TA clubs. They are like some travelling freakshow circus. Not one of the cunts has a pound of them hanging the right way. 

The Arbroath lads a cracking bunch. Met them in Israel and still catch up with some of them at the odd game.

Them, Parklife and your good self have shown me that some Teuchters are ok :wave:

1 minute ago, Terry Munro said:

The Arbroath lads a cracking bunch. Met them in Israel and still catch up with some of them at the odd game.

Them, Parklife and your good self have shown me that some Teuchters are ok :wave:

Parkie a Teuchter? Nah, he’s ain o’ you lot. The border is roon’ aboot Stirling and he’s on your side. 😂

9 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

I was just thinking that we haven't heard from him or Scotty in a while. 

He’ll come back once the several fake posters are dealt with. Months and months the mods were asked to do something about it and they allowed several fake bullshit accounts to spam up the board. 

40 minutes ago, WCTA said:

He’ll come back once the several fake posters are dealt with. Months and months the mods were asked to do something about it and they allowed several fake bullshit accounts to spam up the board. 

Too busying banning innocent Perth c*nts to deal with absolute trolls like that Bonny78 etc...

6 minutes ago, Cove_Sheep said:

Too busying banning innocent Perth c*nts to deal with absolute trolls like that Bonny78 etc...

It’s funny as on two separate occasions a few days ago I had exactly word for word the same shit said to me as that poor Perth cunt was warned for himself. If you follow a certain team you can say what the fuck you want. 
When that “Perth cunt” got his jotters for the total bollocks reason of having another login(even though every single person knew it was only a laugh) at the exact same time there was three posters doing the exact same thing.
If your pus fits on here for sure. I’ve been studying dubious posters closely recently over the last few months and it’s as clear as day there are some in cahoots with each other. I’m certain it’s why the shite has been allowed to go on for as long as it has unchallenged. Not to mention the same sad as fuck, fat older man from Fife logging in and out of several usernames. 

Edited by WCTA