Prediction for next round of matches: - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Prediction for next round of matches:

The_Dark_Knight

11 minutes ago, The_Dark_Knight said:

I have zero confidence in these players or the manager.

I can see Kazakhstan pulling off a... I was going to say "shock", but I'm not sure it would be. They clobbered us in Kazakhstan.

Fair enough. I will still plump for us to beat them. Not sure on Cyprus, especially with the latest call-offs.

I’m predicting ambivalence until about 5 minutes before kick-off with Cyprus then 90 minutes of frustration followed by despair up to the Kazakhstan game then; a few months of straw clutching after we just about beat them causing me to dream we might qualify through the playoffs with a bit of luck conveniently forgetting how sh!t we’ve been for yonks. 

12 hours ago, mrniaboc said:

Well. No-one was right, but a few people were very wrong I'm happy to say! 

Plenty folk picked two wins for Scotland. I wasn't one of them and I am pleasantly surprised by the results. Especially the away win in Cyprus. 

Subject to availability he should pick the same starting 11 for the play off. If the EPL premaradonas can be bothered to turn up next time, some of them can get a seat on the bench.

6 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Plenty folk picked two wins for Scotland. I wasn't one of them and I am pleasantly surprised by the results. Especially the away win in Cyprus. 

Subject to availability he should pick the same starting 11 for the play off. If the EPL premaradonas can be bothered to turn up next time, some of them can get a seat on the bench.

Premaradonas, hahahaha.