Wings Over Scotland - unionist plant ? - Page 4 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Wings Over Scotland - unionist plant ?

19 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Campbell has been shafted by the Scottish justice system. Just like they tried to do with Salmond. Both of them won their cases but end up losers. Craig Murray hasn't got a hope in hell. He is going to be shafted as well. Just a question of how much jail time for him and it's obvious that he has done fuk all wrong.

It's state sanctioned corruption, pure and simple. 

Agree with every word of that. I am genuinely shocked at what I am seeing especially the last few years. What they did to AS should be a huge alarm bell to people. 

Followed up by prosecutions that are clearly politically biased against his supporters while ignoring his detractors. This is the sort of shit you find in dictatorial states. The SNP seem to be heavily involved in it and / or approve of it. I am of the opinion they are morphing into something that is actually quite dangerous. They have become extremely authoritarian which when put into the context of what we just witnessed and are witnessing in the courts paints a picture of a party drunk on its own power and badly overstepping the bounds of acceptable behaviour.

This proposed Hate Bill is something people need to wake up to and in a hurry. Like the Patriot Act this bill has a deceptive name designed to help it through. It is a dangerous bit of legislation. It is like they have taken the failed Offensive Behaviour Act revived it and enlarged it massively so it covers everything you say or write on any platform anywhere. It subsumes the Offensive Behaviour many many times over covering many more areas and turbo charges it. The definitions of hate are so vague the police and crown prosecutors will be able hang a hate label on anything they fancy. But this time if found guilty you can get 8 (or maybe 7) fucking years! It also specifically covers people on the stage, like stand up comics. So an edgey joke can land them in jail. All it will take is one complaint against you, then they raid your home take all your computers away and then go on a massive fishing expedition trawling through everything you ever said or wrote everywhere and anywhere. They will find something label it hate speech and that is you fucked.

Yeah lets put all of this in the hands of people who went after Salmond and now his supporters. Fuck that.

4 hours ago, phart said:

As i I said earlier in this old thread I don't read him, can we get some examples of the tricks and techniques he now deploys for his own agendas now.

Saying in 2016 that voting for the Greens on the list as a way of gaming the Holyrood System to secure extra Indy seats was a waste of time.
Proposing in 2019 that there should be a "list-only" Indy party to do exactly that and it would be a success because, reasons.
Rubbishing the chances of the new Independence for Scotland party's chances who are proposing to do exactly that - he's right there - because it needs a party with a "strong brand" - by which he means him - to do be successful, while ignoring the inconvenient fact that even if you don't agree with them, you can't ignore that the Greens don't have a very distinctive "brand" that has been built up over decades - as someone who by his own admission voted Green on the list, I'm sure you'd agree with that.

More recently, commissioning "propaganda polls" with questions deliberately designed to encourage a specific response - a tactic much loved of Scotland in Union - then spinning when they don't quite give you the results you were hoping for.

That's just a couple off the top of my head that spring to mind.

I don't really want to spend more time looking at his website than is necessary as these days it tends to be a tirade of abuse against anyone who disagrees with him or who he feels has been slighted.

Chris Cairns' cartoons are still good though.

Edited by aaid

2 hours ago, kumnio said:

He is pretty dislikable though. But I agree, he has been shafted big time.

I don't see his twitter stuff so I only go by WoS. I can't see much wrong with what he does on there, even if I don't always agree with him.

Watch Sarah Cunt Smith's question to the FM today, particularly at the end when she celebrates to someone at her side in a "gotcha" manner

Expect another angle on the Nike conference

This is why we need cunts like WoS

46 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Watch Sarah Cunt Smith's question to the FM today, particularly at the end when she celebrates to someone at her side in a "gotcha" manner

Expect another angle on the Nike conference

This is why we need cunts like WoS

What did she ask?

6 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

What did she ask?

Whether or not the guidance on what constitutes a contact has changed since the Nike delegates were traced or not.

She's been taking to the woman from the kilt company who apparently kitted out Nike delegates at the time and wasn't contacted.

it would be amazing if in the three months or so since then, they hadn't discovered things about the transmission of the disease which would result in those criteria being updated, I'm not sure she got a clear answer but you can guarantee that the spin on the story will be that the guidance was wrong in March rather than its updated on the basis of what we know now.

3 hours ago, aaid said:

I don't really want to spend more time looking at his website than is necessary as these days it tends to be a tirade of abuse against anyone who disagrees with him or who he feels has been slighted.

I read his site and that is a complete lie. 

You made an enemy out of this guy when he was (and still is) massively pro independence. (Same for me on a far less significant scale.) Keep going, keep thinking you can smear all your (justified) critics into silence. You and your fellow wokerati are the problem here not wings. 

Edited by thplinth

4 hours ago, thplinth said:

This proposed Hate Bill is something people need to wake up to and in a hurry. Like the Patriot Act this bill has a deceptive name designed to help it through. It is a dangerous bit of legislation. It is like they have taken the failed Offensive Behaviour Act revived it and enlarged it massively so it covers everything you say or write on any platform anywhere. It subsumes the Offensive Behaviour many many times over covering many more areas and turbo charges it. The definitions of hate are so vague the police and crown prosecutors will be able hang a hate label on anything they fancy. But this time if found guilty you can get 8 (or maybe 7) fucking years! It also specifically covers people on the stage, like stand up comics. So an edgey joke can land them in jail. All it will take is one complaint against you, then they raid your home take all your computers away and then go on a massive fishing expedition trawling through everything you ever said or wrote everywhere and anywhere. They will find something label it hate speech and that is you fucked.

Yeah lets put all of this in the hands of people who went after Salmond and now his supporters. Fuck that.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/scotland-s-chilling-new-blasphemy-law

Cock + beard + dress = woman

WOS will serve its purpose when it matter IMHO, the YES camp is made up of various political stances and so it should be, a few yes lads on here hate the snp that is understandable at independence is not about everyday politics, it goes much further than that, my worry is that the snp sicken lads like thplinth so much that if a vote came around they may not vote, thats scary... And when we are talking about plants WOS are not however there are a few withing the SNP which are being sniffed out

WOS are ok . Anyone saying otherwise is for the watching imho. 
tamb has it’s resident gatekeepers who are more au fait with the UKers text book. Large as it is. 

seems the UKers have been targeting the SNP since inception. Some older tambers have lived decades of this and have their stories to tell. One thing we know is that whilst their empire has been shrinking they have held onto the Scotland and it’s resources since they catapulted England into the British bastard pirate criminal state it is still. Run by the offspring of offspring who could put a bullet in your head for questioning say , a trip to Durham . They have to restrain themselves from openly executing us in public. They will still do so if necessary btw. 

the SNP has been , as ever , infiltrated. A UK sanctioned devolved regional administration. If the UK servile service who swear allegiance to the defender of the faith aren’t doing everything to undermine any threat to UKers , then they are traitors to the UK . Remember that opponents of Scotland Independence are declared enemies of Scotland. Don’t give a fuck if that upsets folk . They declared war of occupation. Much like I agree with the right of Palestinian people to defend themselves from Israel inhumanity to Man . Call me a Nazi if you like, I will judge you as a cunt . I was brought up an anti Nazi but now know the Zionist rabids to be their legacy and in supremacy in Western gvnmt. 

8 hours ago, Shaundy said:

WOS are ok . Anyone saying otherwise is for the watching imho. 
tamb has it’s resident gatekeepers who are more au fait with the UKers text book. Large as it is. 

seems the UKers have been targeting the SNP since inception. Some older tambers have lived decades of this and have their stories to tell. One thing we know is that whilst their empire has been shrinking they have held onto the Scotland and it’s resources since they catapulted England into the British bastard pirate criminal state it is still. Run by the offspring of offspring who could put a bullet in your head for questioning say , a trip to Durham . They have to restrain themselves from openly executing us in public. They will still do so if necessary btw. 

the SNP has been , as ever , infiltrated. A UK sanctioned devolved regional administration. If the UK servile service who swear allegiance to the defender of the faith aren’t doing everything to undermine any threat to UKers , then they are traitors to the UK . Remember that opponents of Scotland Independence are declared enemies of Scotland. Don’t give a fuck if that upsets folk . They declared war of occupation. Much like I agree with the right of Palestinian people to defend themselves from Israel inhumanity to Man . Call me a Nazi if you like, I will judge you as a cunt . I was brought up an anti Nazi but now know the Zionist rabids to be their legacy and in supremacy in Western gvnmt. 

If you don't like him you need to be watched? 

Take a look at yourself FFS.

15 hours ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

WOS will serve its purpose when it matter IMHO, the YES camp is made up of various political stances and so it should be, a few yes lads on here hate the snp that is understandable at independence is not about everyday politics, it goes much further than that, my worry is that the snp sicken lads like thplinth so much that if a vote came around they may not vote, thats scary... And when we are talking about plants WOS are not however there are a few withing the SNP which are being sniffed out

It’s bigger than the SNP in the sense that all the political parties are pretty shite, least I think so anyway, don’t get me wrong I’d never vote no but any genuine enthusiasm I had for an independent Scotland disappeared a few years ago.