Tickets for non-SSC Supporters - Page 2 - Cyprus v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tickets for non-SSC Supporters

DavyP

5 hours ago, ROC1 said:

Hi Davy 

many thanks for taking us on board. I don’t have PayPal account. Is there any way I can get a cheque to you?

Cheers 

Message me for BoS details

4 hours ago, Saunders69 said:

Hi I'd be looking  for 3 tickets for non ssc and 3 seat on the bus from larnaca if possible ? Thank you x

Added 3 seats on the Larnaca bus

On 10/15/2019 at 5:33 PM, Paisley Buddie said:

Hi Davy, I'm not on one of your buses because I'm saying in Coral Beach and getting a bus direct from there.

Are the tickets you've acquired only for those using your buses or is it possible for me to get one from you?

Any one can get them once they register in person. I will put details up this week once I hear from CFA.

1 hour ago, Eneas Polland said:

Hi Davy are seats still available from Limassol, how do we get tickets thanks Eneas

Yes seats available from Limassol...how many......I will post this week about how to register for tickets that you purchase on the day at the stadium.

Hi Davy,

Please ignore my earlier post in here as it has the wrong numbers. 

If you still need numbers then we will be looking for a total of 6 tickets if possible. Bus P3. Some of my group are low scoring SSC members so not much chance of a ticket for them that way. 

Sorry for the confusion.

Hi Davy,

I'm booked on the P5 paphos bus. Have an official ticket but the girlie doesn't so would like to get 2 tickets in the non-SSC enclosure.

Is it too late to add 2 more to the 300+ tickets you've already asked for?

Many thanks....and I'm sure it's been mentioned already, but you're an absolute star for sorting all this out!

Neil

31 minutes ago, Scott G said:

Hi Davy, 

If you still have tickets left can I buy 3 please? 

Cheers

Not from me you can’t....all I have done is secured a batch of tickets...you will need to complete fan registration in Cyprus to buy one. I will post all details as soon as CFA send them to me.

Davy, thanks for all your help (oh and the info on Zivania!!) my mate Stuart would be interested in a ticket , should you be able to get them sorted. Cheers Mate. Andy/Uncle Albert (The Manchester TA)