Tickets for non-SSC Supporters - Cyprus v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tickets for non-SSC Supporters

DavyP

Davy Bus Cyprus 🇨🇾🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Application made to the Cyprus FA with me as lead person to purchase 250+ non-SSC enclosure tickets. They were very receptive and will now confirm with stadium security if it is viable.

If accepted then you WILL have to register for a fan card BEFORE the match at one of the fan card centres in bus departure towns. Details to follow.

On 10/14/2019 at 7:08 PM, Nozza said:

Good work DavyP..I'm looking for tickets for my wife and I, I'll await your update with interest. Thanks. Norrie. 

Hi DavyP... I'm likely to be traveling from Akrotiri under my own steam. Could I chip in for 2 x tickets, I'm only on 3points so don't think I'll make the cut. Thanks. NORRIE. 

33 minutes ago, Mcstu said:

On 10/15/2019 at 4:23 PM, Johnboy777 said:

Hi Davy

Can I put my name down for 2 tickets for myself John Martin  and my son Jack. 
Can you confirm you received the payment for the bus from paphos. I am Bus steward for Bus 10. I paid it last month but it was not shown as paid on the last list

cheers

John

John I haven’t seen your payment....can you check your end what date you sent it cheers...

On 10/15/2019 at 5:33 PM, Paisley Buddie said:

Hi Davy, I'm not on one of your buses because I'm saying in Coral Beach and getting a bus direct from there.

Are the tickets you've acquired only for those using your buses or is it possible for me to get one from you?

I will just supply the registration details....you can buy the tickets on arrival at the stadium

3 hours ago, Nozza said:

Hi DavyP... I'm likely to be traveling from Akrotiri under my own steam. Could I chip in for 2 x tickets, I'm only on 3points so don't think I'll make the cut. Thanks. NORRIE. 

Nozza I have buses leaving from Limassol if you fancy a pint pre match

To one and all.....thank you for your interest in tickets......I asked who wanted them to gauge roughly how many would be needed.

you will buy the tickets yourself at the stadium ONCE you have registered for a temporary Cyprus Fan Card when you arrive in Cyprus. There are locations to do so in each of the towns the buses are leaving from.

Once CFA are happy with security arrangements for segregating you from SSC official tickets then I will post timings and locations of the registration offices. You MUST take your passport to register. It is FREE to register.

i will keep you all informed on here and the Facebook pages once the CFA/SFA security visit has happened next week.

Davy