Norway - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Norway

Bobby Russell's Lovechild

2 minutes ago, Super_Scotlandfan said:

Yeah we should definitely be supporting them in the rest of the qualifiers. 
It’ll be Israel in the play offs instead if they manage to sneak in. 

Might end up being Bulgaria at home then Israel at home, even we could get through those games!

It might be Israel but not definite. If both Finland and Norway qualify directly they will do a draw to see which of the other League C teams play us, who plays Serbia and who has to go up to the League A and B play offs.

12 minutes ago, Super_Scotlandfan said:

Yeah we should definitely be supporting them in the rest of the qualifiers. 
It’ll be Israel in the play offs instead if they manage to sneak in. 

Might end up being Bulgaria at home then Israel at home, even we could get through those games!

We also could get humped in them both 

1 hour ago, Toepoke said:

They seem to score and concede regularly,  unlike us who just concede regularly. 

Still an outside chance they'll qualify automatically but they'll need to win in Romania on Tuesday,  referee: Bobby Madden. 

Aye, that's going to be a tight group. Romania still have Sweden and Norway at home. Sweden and Romania still have to play Spain. It's neck and neck between those three. I'm going for Romania.

1 hour ago, Orraloon said:

It might be Israel but not definite. If both Finland and Norway qualify directly they will do a draw to see which of the other League C teams play us, who plays Serbia and who has to go up to the League A and B play offs.

I’ve tried to get my head round all things nations league and thought I had it covered since day 1 however the above is news to me. I may be being simple but can you break that down for me how that all works?

edit - never mind - re read it and got it - cheers.

Edited by GaryWood34

4 hours ago, GaryWood34 said:

I’ve tried to get my head round all things nations league and thought I had it covered since day 1 however the above is news to me. I may be being simple but can you break that down for me how that all works?

edit - never mind - re read it and got it - cheers.

I originally thought the same as you, in that it would just go by the order of the Nations League ranking. 

I am convinced that they changed the rules part way through just to mess with our heads.:blink: