What is our best starting 11? - Page 6 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

What is our best starting 11?

Rohan

1 minute ago, bazmidd said:

This does suspiciously seem like the same person chatting to themselves on an internet forum, quite creepy actually haha literally far too much back slapping and agreement going on there. Anyway a back 3 with even more mediocre SPL defenders playing at the half way line fills me with even more dread. 

The next person that accuses me of having multiple accounts will be reported to the Mods. Or if you think I’ve got multiple accounts report me to the Mods, they have my email address and IP address etc. Talk football mate or report me, but don’t try to make me out to be some sad bastard.

4 minutes ago, bazmidd said:

This does suspiciously seem like the same person chatting to themselves on an internet forum, quite creepy actually haha literally far too much back slapping and agreement going on there. Anyway a back 3 with even more mediocre SPL defenders playing at the half way line fills me with even more dread. 

It’s like that scene where Gollum stares into the puddle. 

5 minutes ago, bazmidd said:

One of my back 3 is Tierney, plays for Arsenal mate 

Just now, RabS said:

The next person that accuses me of having multiple accounts will be reported to the Mods. Or if you think I’ve got multiple accounts report me to the Mods, they have my email address and IP address etc. Talk football mate or report me, but don’t try to make me out to be some sad bastard.

Yeah. And the mods will see different IP addresses. 

This is what I've dealing with for years. They think 3/5 at the back is such a nutty concept that only I could suggest it... Even though the majority of Serie A teams play it.

22 minutes ago, RabS said:

Anyway time to go watch exciting Scotland

:lol:

Don't take it heart, mate. I'm awesome, so it's a backhanded compliment. ;)

Hopefully they don't run you out of here, as that's what they want.

The mob here are happy as Larry when it's The_Dark_Knight Vs The Tamb (despite the odds, I'm always on the winning side) so they will feel a little uncomfortable if someone is agreeing with me.

Regardless, though, if you want to report them I'd condone it as it IS harassment. I've been dealing with it for years, it's stopped now because they realize they can't get under my skin.

Enjoy the game. :cheers3:

Edited by The_Dark_Knight

56 minutes ago, RabS said:

Jeez chill out

1 hour ago, RabS said:

Yup, definitely a duplicate account. No doubt about it...........

1 hour ago, bazmidd said:

Doesn't it just?

This is actually the saddest thing I have ever read. 

Do continue lad(s).

Edited by Farcity

1 hour ago, bazmidd said:

Jeez chill out

He's right, though, in fairness.

The guy's a newbie and people are accusing him of being me. I mean, alright, that IS a compliment. But to not even giving him the benefit of the doubt that he's new is incredible paranoid and it's the saddest things I've ever witnessed on here, which is saying a lot.

Personally, I hope he does report people and the Mods come on and confirm that we're different people. It's simple for mods to detect connections via VPNs.

The paranoia in this place has hit embarrassing levels.

Marshall

Tierney.      Mckenna.       Souttar.        Robertson

Mctominay

Christie.              Mcginn

Forrest.                                                     Fraser

Shankland

Full backs pushing forward with mctominay holding

Wingers playing as inside forwards to support striker and create space for full backs and helping defensively when needed.

Mcginn and christie playing with intelligence of when to push forward and when to hold. 

Striker setting the tone for pressing off the ball.

22 hours ago, The_Dark_Knight said:

:lol:

Don't take it heart, mate. I'm awesome, so it's a backhanded compliment. ;)

Hopefully they don't run you out of here, as that's what they want.

The mob here are happy as Larry when it's The_Dark_Knight Vs The Tamb (despite the odds, I'm always on the winning side) so they will feel a little uncomfortable if someone is agreeing with me.

Regardless, though, if you want to report them I'd condone it as it IS harassment. I've been dealing with it for years, it's stopped now because they realize they can't get under my skin.

Enjoy the game. :cheers3:

Dude! Don't you see that it's statements like this that turn the others even more against you? In a time of fracturing societies and people who dogmatically believe they are right and therefore tune everyone else out, can't the TAMB be a sanctuary for a group of like-minded people who all share one love? Let's celebrate an actual Scotland win for once, and hope that it's the first of (at least) 5 in a row!

14 minutes ago, mrniaboc said:

cDude! Don't you see that it's statements like this that turn the others even more against you? In a time of fracturing societies and people who dogmatically believe they are right and therefore tune everyone else out, can't the TAMB be a sanctuary for a group of like-minded people who all share one love? Let's celebrate an actual Scotland win for once, and hope that it's the first of (at least) 5 in a row!

From the second that I signed up here I've been at the end of incredible amounts of abuse, taunts, you name it. I think THAT was the catalyst behind my attitude, not the other way around. A quick search will pretty much prove my case. I pride myself in always being respectful, never calling anyone names, etc. Again, a quick search will prove this.

And you're wrong, because I've been so combative people have pretty much given up goading me. They know that it's a waste of time.

But now they've went completely over the score with this one. Here was a guy who signed up, just to talk about football and have a bit of a sanctuary away from the hurly-burly, as was the reason you signed up, as I recall. Certain people from minute one calls him a fraud and accuses him of having more than one accounts. For what? Because he agreed with me? Oh, heaven's forefend! How can that possibly be! </sarcasm>

What IS the evidence of me creating an alias just to agree with me? I mean, as I've said, I've warded off all the sticks and barbs that have come my way, single handed, with a smile and a wink. What's to be gained by registering as another person in order to agree with me? As evidence has proved, I don't need anyone having my back.

You're one of the decent people here. If I were you I'd have a wee talk with the people who accused that poor guy of having more than one accounts, as they've ran him off the board. That's how it's going to be in future, if anyone registers here, and has the temerity to agree with me, they'll be accused of being me and the lunatic fringe of this place will replicate the angry villagers scene in Frankenstein.

What a paranoia forum this really is.

39 minutes ago, mrniaboc said:

Dude! Don't you see that it's statements like this that turn the others even more against you? In a time of fracturing societies and people who dogmatically believe they are right and therefore tune everyone else out, can't the TAMB be a sanctuary for a group of like-minded people who all share one love? Let's celebrate an actual Scotland win for once, and hope that it's the first of (at least) 5 in a row!

And as if by magic along pops the next one. Dark Knight/Mrniaboc/Rab. 

If you were even a wee bit smarter you would have the guile to vary your style from username to username. It's rather blatant. 

Some folk! Gadz. You are one crazy cat. 

Edited by Farcity

45 minutes ago, mrniaboc said:

See.

"And as if by magic along pops the next one. Dark Knight/Mrniaboc/Rab. "

That person now thinks YOU'RE me.

Try to rationalise that one, mate, or turning the blame onto me.

11 minutes ago, The_Dark_Knight said:

See.

"And as if by magic along pops the next one. Dark Knight/Mrniaboc/Rab. "

That person now thinks YOU'RE me.

Try to rationalise that one, mate, or turning the blame onto me.

Hahaha I think he's just messin' on that one to be fair. He's a bit of a wind-up merchant I think. No harm in that.

21 minutes ago, Farcity said:

And as if by magic along pops the next one. Dark Knight/Mrniaboc/Rab. 

If you were even a wee bit smarter you would have the guile to vary your style from username to username. It's rather blatant. 

Some folk! Gadz. You are one crazy cat. 

OK.

Are you being serious? Mrniaboc and I have a bet. There's a house on the line. :P

5 minutes ago, The_Dark_Knight said:

OK.

Are you being serious? Mrniaboc and I have a bet. There's a house on the line. :P

Shit! What's our bet? Did I drunkenly bet the house I don't own at some point?

Just read the other messages. I get it now. Apologies.

Edited by mrniaboc

2 minutes ago, The_Dark_Knight said:

Oh please! Don't even pretend that you don't remember!

You also decided to throw in your mansion in Bel-air and your brand new Mercedes.

Only aliases renege. :lol:

I only ever bet a pint, because that's all I can afford. Especially in London!