DEVLIN and PALMER - Russia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

DEVLIN and PALMER

bigfathagiz

I am not Bonny I am Hammy.  I have not been here since Scotland v England 2-2 game, not just the fact I lost interest in Scotland at the time but some people were acting like I was total scum for no reason that I know other than my complete lack of confidence in Scotland and not turning up for Scotland v England match.  Anyhow I am back.  My confidence in Scotland even lower lol,  but thought I would see what everybody is saying about our biggest defeat away in a decade and four defeats in a row in 15 years.   Mon the scots, we got the basis of a good team but in my opinion tactics all wrong. 

14 minutes ago, bigfathagiz said:

is that you Bertie? 

Ja, my U-Boat has wi-fi.

2 minutes ago, bigfathagiz said:

I am not Bonny I am Hammy.  I have not been here since Scotland v England 2-2 game, not just the fact I lost interest in Scotland at the time but some people were acting like I was total scum for no reason that I know other than my complete lack of confidence in Scotland and not turning up for Scotland v England match.  Anyhow I am back.  My confidence in Scotland even lower lol,  but thought I would see what everybody is saying about our biggest defeat away in a decade and four defeats in a row in 15 years.   Mon the scots, we got the basis of a good team but in my opinion tactics all wrong. 

Whatever you say bonny.

1 hour ago, losinkiltpins said:

Scotland just been pumped and these are the only comments on the game! Does nobody care?

Just go to the TA specific forum, that's where we have those kind of discussions.

These away game forums are for travel and accommodation discussion.