26 March 2020 EURO 2020 Playoff Tickets - flying in from Canada - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

26 March 2020 EURO 2020 Playoff Tickets - flying in from Canada

Tour Balata

3 hours ago, Orraloon said:

Join the SSC

https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scotland/supporters-tickets/scotland-supporters-club-membership/

You would probably manage to get tickets without joining but if you are coming all the way from Canada you might be happy to spend a wee bit extra to guarantee them?

Thanks for the reply. Right now the SFA is selling 2018/19 memberships. When will the 2019/20 memberships be available? Once I join, what is the process to purchase tickets? Thanks.

48 minutes ago, Tour Balata said:

Thanks for the reply. Right now the SFA is selling 2018/19 memberships. When will the 2019/20 memberships be available? Once I join, what is the process to purchase tickets? Thanks.

Aye.that's a good point. The current memberships run out in Dec 2019. Not sure when the will start looking at renewals but I'm sure they will be keen to cash in on the play offs to sell some memberships. Send them an email and explain your situation. They are usually pretty good at responding to these sort of enquiries.

2 hours ago, Orraloon said:

Aye.that's a good point. The current memberships run out in Dec 2019. Not sure when the will start looking at renewals but I'm sure they will be keen to cash in on the play offs to sell some memberships. Send them an email and explain your situation. They are usually pretty good at responding to these sort of enquiries.

Cheers - sent an email. Appreciate your help.

I know previously at renewal time, you could sign up to be notified when the renewal period was over and they were open to new members.

Even with the play off, it will be unlikely to be a problem to join in December/January for 20/21.

Joining now would probably be a bit of a waste of money, unless you want to start accumulating points for an away game or potential finals game.