Tickets for Cyprus Away - Page 2 - Cyprus v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tickets for Cyprus Away

Tedmac

1 minute ago, ScotsRik said:

Not got mine's yet....what passport details do they need....name and number?? 

Will it be name and number printed on ticket???? Seems a lot of checking for a football match!! Just thinking about problems Welsh fans had outside Rotterdam (?) stadium.

Bought mines earlier.

Just your passport number gets entered when buying.

3 hours ago, ScotsRik said:

Not got mine's yet....what passport details do they need....name and number?? 

Will it be name and number printed on ticket???? Seems a lot of checking for a football match!! Just thinking about problems Welsh fans had outside Rotterdam (?) stadium.

It is law in Cyprus that when entering a stadium you must be in possession of a registered fan card. The Fan card number printed on your ticket must match your fan card. For international/European matches visiting fans have their passport numbers printed on the ticket. It must match with the passport/photocopy. Believe me...even in the 22k sell outs I have been to at the GSP, they have checked everyone’s fan card & ticket. Top tip...go in that wee bit earlier.

On 10/22/2019 at 10:41 PM, GHfaeGTA said:

With only 600 tix left for 6 pointers and below there’s a good chance that more than 300 will be looking for tix?

On 10/22/2019 at 10:22 PM, AndyMcC1 said:

Hi Davy, one of our party will need a non ssc ticket. So +1 to the 300 odd.

I'm also looking for an additional 5 tickets for family members who either have insufficient points or don't have SSC Membership

I was able to get tickets for a couple of 2 pointers in my party yesterday so might well get down to the zeroes right enough. 

4 minutes ago, GHfaeGTA said:

If you have a couple of minutes, sign in to your SSC account and click on My Orders and then click on the purchase. It gives you a seat number which will be in the 2,000s

2170 is the number for the last one