Tickets for Cyprus Away - Cyprus v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tickets for Cyprus Away

Tedmac

I’m going to be in Cyprus when the game is on , but I’m not a member of the SSC , although the mates I’m going with are. If anyone has a ticket and isn’t going, or wants the points and doesn’t intend to go I’d be very interested in buying the ticket 

On 10/9/2019 at 9:21 PM, Tedmac said:

I’m going to be in Cyprus when the game is on , but I’m not a member of the SSC , although the mates I’m going with are. If anyone has a ticket and isn’t going, or wants the points and doesn’t intend to go I’d be very interested in buying the ticket 

It is against the rules for an SSC member to give you his/her ticket if he/she does not intend to travel and could see him/her being excluded from SSC membership.

I am asking the Cyprus FA about the temporary issue of their fan card scheme to enable non SSC members to register for the 1 match & buy tickets for it. I should have an answer this coming week.

These will be for a separate segregated area of the ground and WILL NOT gain you access to the SSC section.

On 10/11/2019 at 8:53 PM, DavyP said:

It is against the rules for an SSC member to give you his/her ticket if he/she does not intend to travel and could see him/her being excluded from SSC membership.

I am asking the Cyprus FA about the temporary issue of their fan card scheme to enable non SSC members to register for the 1 match & buy tickets for it. I should have an answer this coming week.

These will be for a separate segregated area of the ground and WILL NOT gain you access to the SSC section.

Good work DavyP..I'm looking for tickets for my wife and I, I'll await your update with interest. Thanks. Norrie. 

2 hours ago, N4Footsoldier said:

As usual I suspect the point harvesters will be out in force. But with the Passport check at the ticket purchase stage is there any danger there will be ID checks at the ground?

Don't know, but have been asked for passport on entry to a ground before.   Was it Israel maybe?

SSC tickets on sale now btw.

Wonder if anyone knows a definitive answer to this; Usually not an issue, but something I've not come across before; If I order my ticket the now, then later in the schedule order tickets for 'friends & family' who have lesser points, will they end up sat together away from myself?

I've got 16 so can get mine today, but the others who are coming are only on 2 points. 

2 minutes ago, Saunders69 said:

Awww Gutted I only have 9 😣😣 need 11  anything else I can do ? X

You can get yours on Sunday mate. Midday sunday 20th 

13 minutes ago, Saunders69 said:

What do u mean sunday ? Does the points amount go down ?

Welcome to the board pal.

They sell away tickets (in this case) to 11 pointers first, then work their way down day by day.   You may have a link to this in an email (around 9th Oct.) from the SSC...

https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/media/5679/cyprus-away-sales-schedule-2019.pdf

8 hours ago, N4Footsoldier said:

As usual I suspect the point harvesters will be out in force. But with the Passport check at the ticket purchase stage is there any danger there will be ID checks at the ground?

My Cyprus fan card is checked against my ticket on entry to EVERY match.....your passport number will be printed on your ticket so they will want to see the passport matches.

6 hours ago, AndyDD said:

Wonder if anyone knows a definitive answer to this; Usually not an issue, but something I've not come across before; If I order my ticket the now, then later in the schedule order tickets for 'friends & family' who have lesser points, will they end up sat together away from myself?

I've got 16 so can get mine today, but the others who are coming are only on 2 points. 

Generally it is a sit where you want when you go.....we have been allocated 2400 in a 4300 enclosure, so plenty of seats to chose from

On 10/17/2019 at 12:19 PM, Grim Jim said:

Don't know, but have been asked for passport on entry to a ground before.   Was it Israel maybe?

SSC tickets on sale now btw.

It was Budapest. We were well warned ahead of the game and personally thought it was scaremongering but if proved to be correct.

Funny thing was you showed you passport at the first check then your ticket at the gate so noone compared the name on the passport to the ticket.

On 10/11/2019 at 8:53 PM, DavyP said:

Davy Have  you had a definitive answer on this yet? Can you please add me to the list provisionally for 4 tickets for our group. they are all zero pointers and might not get tickets from SSC and so this would be another option

36 minutes ago, GHfaeGTA said:

Good man. You’re doing a great job. Have you had 300 requests?

36 minutes ago, GHfaeGTA said:

Good man. You’re doing a great job. Have you had 300 requests?

Yes including those living here