Sack the SFA - Page 4 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Sack the SFA

The_Dark_Knight

1 hour ago, The_Dark_Knight said:

I'll reply after the matches.

I don't know if it's sweet or deranged that you think that we're as good as those two teams. Both of this two are in the mix to qualify.  This time last year the Swiss best Belgium 5-2 in the Nations League.

Whereas, Kazakhstan trounce us 4-0 and we need a last-minute winner to beat Cyprus.

So many here have their head in the collective clouds. 

Is that a prediction for the game in November? How about another charity bet?

On 10/8/2019 at 2:14 PM, The_Dark_Knight said:

Also, that first line is rich coming from someone with almost 10k post to his name.

Here's an idea, why not read the post and only reply if you have anything constructive to add. Because really, the "Every league has big teams" is nothing but you being a sniveling apologist who is trying to defend the standards of Scottish football and justify the mugs filling the coffers of people that are killing Scottish football.

Celtic's XI were worth more than 21 times the Livingston XI. No other league on Earth has that kind of division. If you feel the need to come out and defend that gap then that's on you. Personally, I find it appalling and completely corrupt.

What are you going to say next? That Livingston won? Yeah, well, I hope they enjoy it, as they won't beat Celtic for the next twenty or so years.

And, the opening post was 2k words, mate. If you consider 2k words to be a lot then maybe you have more problems than you think. My average email is more than 2k. 

Have you made up yet your monthly quota of words, for the month you missed, since you came back?

1 minute ago, The_Dark_Knight said:

Russia were within the width of a crossbar of scoring 5 second half goals.

Instead of mocking me I think people should start listening.

Ach, go and take a fuck tae yersel’ you self-obsessed, narcissistic prick. 

8 minutes ago, The_Dark_Knight said:

Go on then, make a case for that.

Tbf your prediction was wrong lol. Nah being serious I get the negativity and I agree with most of what you say in your opening post but I genuinely still believe that our squad isn't all that terrible especially when you compare it to Icelands or northern Ireland who get results and go to tournaments. We should be able to punch above our weight if we are managed properly.

7 minutes ago, mccaughey85 said:

Tbf your prediction was wrong lol. Nah being serious I get the negativity and I agree with most of what you say in your opening post but I genuinely still believe that our squad isn't all that terrible especially when you compare it to Icelands or northern Ireland who get results and go to tournaments. We should be able to punch above our weight if we are managed properly.

:lol: ha.. Ha.... :P

I wish everyone had the intelligence to get what I'm saying, as opposed to flinging silly little insults my way. But hey, if it makes them happy that's all that matters. Besides, I'm like Teflon, insults don't make a mark.

I wish it were that simple, mate, as one just said, this collapse has been 30 years in the making. Clubs and the SFA have stonewalled grassroots for three decades, we're now reaping that neglect.

Edited by The_Dark_Knight