Declan Gallagher. - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Declan Gallagher.

marinello

21 minutes ago, ProudScot said:

Hadn’t heard of him till this call up & the first thing that comes up on a google search is him being jailed for a year in 2015/16 for hitting someone on the head with a baseball bat which fractured the guys skull and caused a brain haemorrhage. Lovely. 

Are you saying this should have prevented his call up ?

He was a stupid boy who made a terrible mistake but he did his time and has stayed out of trouble since.

Edited by ErsatzThistle

4 hours ago, ProudScot said:

Hadn’t heard of him till this call up & the first thing that comes up on a google search is him being jailed for a year in 2015/16 for hitting someone on the head with a baseball bat which fractured the guys skull and caused a brain haemorrhage. Lovely. 

Aboot time we had some cunt wae a bit of baws and bite aboot him instead of the pussies we have had recently.

I want my centre halves tae be dirty bastards. Plus the name Declan Gallagher should be enough tae fuck off Huns.  
👍

Edited by WCTA

5 hours ago, WCTA said:

Aboot time we had some cunt wae a bit of baws and bite aboot him instead of the pussies we have had recently.

I want my centre halves tae be dirty bastards. Plus the name Declan Gallagher should be enough tae fuck off Huns.  
👍

Aye because it takes baws to use a baseball bat on someone ... sure the big Russian forward is shitting himself 

A pal of mine plays football with some amateur and now aging/ex junior footballers in Dundee on a Wednesday and said Gallagher played with them for a bit when his contract was ripped up at Dundee.

This means absolutely nothing I know, but he said it was staggering how good he was compared to players who played at a decent level in the juniors and still he was light years ahead of pretty much everyone on the pitch.

A bit of a pointless post, but regarding Shankland, if this is the case with Gallagher, you'd think that Clarke and his coaches would see if Shankland can make it at this level or not in the training alone.