Which VIP/ Celebrity would you assassinate ? - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Which VIP/ Celebrity would you assassinate ?

12 minutes ago, Cove_Sheep said:

Can't believe Kev Umnio has posted a few times in this thread and my former MSP hasn't been mentioned.

He was in the buses boot, even Lib Dem’s hate him. Why does your constituency contribute to vote in utter wankers, at least they are/were both in the same party. 

3 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

At thread about killing people.  Nice one Mindy.

Awe, I had no idea you were so sensitive RH. You really shouldn't take things so literal. 

I regularly tell my husband I could ‘ bloody murder him‘  , for example if we are getting all romantic and he calls me Mindy, when my name is infact Tidy. 

Despite this I am pretty certain I am not ACTUALLY going to murder him .

If however on the other hand he was to call me a protestant B then 😡🔪🔪🔪👨⛏⛏⛏

On 10/5/2019 at 12:55 PM, TDYER63 said:

Mr Tidy and I were watching the assassination of Gianni Versace last night. The bloke who assassinated him had killed a few people before him but the FBI only seemed to ‘up’ the investigation when a VIP was killed. 

When the episode finished, and after 3 bottles of lager and 3 cans of McEwans Export, Mr Tidy jumped off the sofa and shouted loudly  ‘Right !  I’m off to assassinate a celebrity ! ‘ . 

Unimpressed,  but feeling I should at least feign some interest in his project,  I asked who he intended assassinating. 

‘WILLIE COLLUM !! he screeched enthusiastically.  

😕 he’s hardly a VIP  but my question to all of you is , which celebrity/vip would you assassinate given the chance? I am of course meaning hypothetically ....

That's you fucked for public office.

19 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

I believe it's "Baron" Stephen now to plebs like you and me.

He was a slimy, lying fecker him. Accused SNP supporters of being anti-English on more than one occasion.

A couple of weeks ago Kumnio and I were blethering on Whatsapp. The manky Dundee cunt likes to rub it in daily to me at my work at how his year long trip in Asia is going. 😫

Anyway, he was telling me that years ago Cove would try and wind him up as he knew he hated Nicol Stephen. He had nae idea I kent wha Cove is. So I sent a screenshot tae Cove tae get him tae shoehorn in a Nicol Stephen jibe on here.😄

Kumnio then sends me a message freaking the fuck oot claiming that there’s some weird matrix shite gaun on. The daft Coagie cunt even posted it on here. 
I was pishing myself laughing. It took him a while tae click on. 😂

Davina McCall

Russell Howard

Piers Morgan

Yaxley- Thomas Robinson  or whatever the fuck his name is

Katey Hopkins

The Top Gear Presenters 

Nacho Novo

Andi Peters

Kirstene Hair

Mundell

Richard Keyes

Michelle Mone

Delle-Alli

Lingard

To be honest I need to get over to Texas to stock up on munitions . 

1 hour ago, Jim Beem said:

Davina McCall

Russell Howard

Piers Morgan

Yaxley- Thomas Robinson  or whatever the fuck his name is

Katey Hopkins

The Top Gear Presenters 

Nacho Novo

Andi Peters

Kirstene Hair

Mundell

Richard Keyes

Michelle Mone

Delle-Alli

Lingard

To be honest I need to get over to Texas to stock up on munitions . 

I forgot about the Top Gear Presenters. Another 3 in my BOG2F fantasy table.

Would be a pity to travel all the way to Texas without an American list. 

I wish that Alex Cole-Hamilton would get a particularly nasty dose of food poisoning because he is a slimey, smug, permanently offended, lying bastard. 

One day I bet he'll announce that voting SNP will give you cancer.

He's that kind of typical Lib Dem, "win at all costs" wanker. 

Any fucker with one of those Tory accents who seem to be loved in America. 
Kate Winslet, Liz Hurley, Emily Blunt, etc, but most of all that absolute cunt Keira Knightly. That silver spooned anorexic cow I’d gladly whap o’er the heid Peter Sutcliffe style. 

Edited by WCTA

2 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

I wish that Alex Cole-Hamilton would get a particularly nasty dose of food poisoning because he is a slimey, smug, permanently offended, lying bastard. 

One day I bet he'll announce that voting SNP will give you cancer.

He's that kind of typical Lib Dem, "win at all costs" wanker. 

Get your own target, he is on my bus. But yes, he really is a snide snivelling cunt.

Im claiming all Lib Dems, every single one of them.

Cannot believe nobody has mentioned Trump. Presumably because that’s just a given and it would be more appropriate to mention it if you didn’t want to empty him to the big fire?

And as much an annoying snivelling wee cunt as Piers Morgan is, do more people really want to see the back of him than Boris Fucking Johnson?

What a strange lot we are...

On 10/5/2019 at 6:53 PM, irnbruman said:

Corden would be high on the list - tops probs Beckham , Clare Balding, Vanessa Feltz , Bojo, John Motson, Glenn Hoddle, the cast of the Made in Chelsea and the Only Way is Essex  -especially that big fat ugly  munter - in fact anyone from Essex full stop. 

Thats a bit harsh, some of us are quite nice   😍