Fernando Ricksen - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Fernando Ricksen

2 hours ago, Tartan_McCole said:

Was there not an orange walk beginning at Ibrox on Saturday, you absolute numbnut?

When you say Ibrox, do you mean the stadium or just the area? Not sure Rangers can stop something like this happening or are you saying it was organised by the club? 

1 hour ago, RenfrewBlue said:

When you say Ibrox, do you mean the stadium or just the area? Not sure Rangers can stop something like this happening or are you saying it was organised by the club? 

The stadium. I'm aware it's hardly an officially run Rangers FC march. You would imagine they will condemn it though with the clubs best efforts to eradicate bigotry and hatred..

56 minutes ago, Tartan_McCole said:

The stadium. I'm aware it's hardly an officially run Rangers FC march. You would imagine they will condemn it though with the clubs best efforts to eradicate bigotry and hatred..

I didn't think it would be club organised, its just it comes over as if you are insinuating the club is somehow involved. 

No idea if they've condemed it but they don't normally condemn every Orange Order Cuntfest. So don't know why anyone on here would think they should. 

Unless it was just an excuse to have a go. 

42 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

I didn't think it would be club organised, its just it comes over as if you are insinuating the club is somehow involved. 

No idea if they've condemed it but they don't normally condemn every Orange Order Cuntfest. So don't know why anyone on here would think they should. 

Unless it was just an excuse to have a go. 

It was.

1 minute ago, Squirrelhumper said:

As they're too busy taking part.

And that's a perfect example of the lazy bullshit thrown at the club, with absolutely no thought.

You have absolutely no idea what the club are doing in this regard but it's OK to sling shite like this. 

You're as bad as the fuckwits that pull out the paedophile bullshit with Celtic supporters. 

37 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

You're as bad as the fuckwits that pull out the paedophile bullshit with Celtic supporters. 

Apologies to decent people, for the thread highjack.
But that’s nonsense. Celtic Park isn’t full of flags saying fucking kids is fun, but Ibrox is full of proddie and NI pish. Rangers make good money out of sectarian abuse, your club pretends it’s against it, but is laughing all the way to the bank. 

3 hours ago, kumnio said:

But that’s nonsense. Celtic Park isn’t full of flags saying fucking kids is fun, but Ibrox is full of proddie and NI pish. Rangers make good money out of sectarian abuse, your club pretends it’s against it, but is laughing all the way to the bank. 

Pots and kettles.

On 9/23/2019 at 2:46 PM, RenfrewBlue said:

I wouldn't expect Rangers to condemn every OO march. Its, ultimately, not their responsibility.

However an OO march which begins outside Ibrox is a clear attempt to tie it to Rangers simply due to the location it is beginning from. That, IMO, is the point where Rangers could make a statement saying they have no association with said march....because like it or not, the march organisers are trying to associate it with Rangers.

34 minutes ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

I wouldn't expect Rangers to condemn every OO march. Its, ultimately, not their responsibility.

However an OO march which begins outside Ibrox is a clear attempt to tie it to Rangers simply due to the location it is beginning from. That, IMO, is the point where Rangers could make a statement saying they have no association with said march....because like it or not, the march organisers are trying to associate it with Rangers.

Fake news.

4 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

And that's a perfect example of the lazy bullshit thrown at the club, with absolutely no thought.

You have absolutely no idea what the club are doing in this regard but it's OK to sling shite like this. 

Erm I'm fully aware of the "work" or lack of it that they are doing.

I had a family member who worked there until recently and if you think the sectarian problem still isn't deep routed at Ibrox then you are living with your head in the sand.

Orange Order meetings, functions the lot.

It's fuckwits like you that allow Rangers to get away with it as you are 1) too delusional and 2) too shit scared to actually have a backbone and tell the scumbags that are keeping your club in the dark ages to get a life.

Probably the wrong thread for this debate.

Shite way to go, horrible for him and those close to him to see him fade away like that, especially as a guy who only 6 years ago was a professional athlete. I’d rather get hit by a bus!

I believe his funeral is tomorrow and will pass Ibrox, Rangers ex players fund also paying for it which is a nice touch.

7 hours ago, kumnio said:

Good of you to apologise for the thread hijack.  But shouldn't be doing it in the first place.  The thread is a about a  football player who made his mark in Scotland and died before his time leaving a family behind. Please put your sectarian views on another thread please.

22 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Good of you to apologise for the thread hijack.  But shouldn't be doing it in the first place.  The thread is a about a  football player who made his mark in Scotland and died before his time leaving a family behind. Please put your sectarian views on another thread please.

I didn't initiate it, you stupid Fife fuck.