Gerrard - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Whits aw this fuckin pish about world class? When I think about world class players am thinking Ronaldhino, Rivaldo, Platini, Maradona, Zidane, Iniesta, Messi and the two Ronaldo's. 

Am no thinking Slippy or Paul fuckin Scholes 🙄

7 minutes ago, slasher said:

Whits aw this fuckin pish about world class? When I think about world class players am thinking Ronaldhino, Rivaldo, Platini, Maradona, Zidane, Iniesta, Messi, the two Ronaldo's and Ross Tokely.

Am no thinking Slippy or Paul fuckin Scholes 🙄

FTFY :ok:

38 minutes ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

Why the fuck is he even getting a thread of his own? A former England captain on a Tartan Army message board, get a grip. Fuck him.

Aye, the manager of one of Scotland’s biggest clubs having his own thread on the Non TA section of the forum is fucking ridiculous, you’re right!! 

19 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

If Scholes wasn’t world class, I’m not sure where that puts Gerrard and Lampard. Bang average ? 😂

None of them were world class. Won fuk all at international level. "Golden generation" my erchie.

On 3/5/2020 at 11:03 PM, Fairbairn said:

Scholes played at Ibrox towards the end of his career and put in one of the best performances I’ve ever seen. Everything about him that night oozed class and control. He was an absolutely superb player. For some reason he didn’t really get recognition early in his career, probably because both England and Man U had flashier players however, and forgive me for sounding a bit Parklife here, anyone that knows anything about football, can see he was one of the best midfielders of his generation. 

Agree with all of this.  Also I made a mistake regarding Scholes with Alex Ferguson.  Fergie said Gascoigne was the best English player since Bobby Charlton.  Scholes destroyed us at Hamden that day.  He was a fantastic player.  Gascoigne, Cooper and Dalglish were the three best.  Gerrard was a brilliant leader.  Rangers lack that just now.  We are crying out for a Scott Brown.

• 1 month later...
On 3/5/2020 at 11:03 PM, Fairbairn said:

Scholes played at Ibrox towards the end of his career and put in one of the best performances I’ve ever seen. Everything about him that night oozed class and control. He was an absolutely superb player. For some reason he didn’t really get recognition early in his career, probably because both England and Man U had flashier players however, and forgive me for sounding a bit Parklife here, anyone that knows anything about football, can see he was one of the best midfielders of his generation. 

Nothing wrong with sounding reasoned, knowledgable and downright handsome. 

46 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

You're fair catching up today, that was months ago!!

Just logged on and searched my username to see who'd been slagging me off in my absence 😂