Free the TDK/Chripper One! - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Free the TDK/Chripper One!

Feel i have to speak up for one of the board's much-loved posters. A man who draws admiration and respect from all quarters of the TAMB.

He made a bet that we wouldn't score against Russia (we did, as you saw, luckily). 

Despite him being <almost> correct in his bet (we were pish and never looked like scoring after their keeper threw one in), he has been defeated by a legal technicality thanks to a shite Russian goalie.

This is a huge miscarriage of justice. But TDK - displaying a level of stoicism that Marcus Aurielius would have been proud of - has stuck to his 30 day self-exile.

I'm posting this to raise awareness. Please share on your social media feeds.

A candlelight vigil will be held in Independence Square, Glasgow from 9pm on Sunday night. Hope to see you there.

Peaceful-candlelight-vigil-follows-memor

5 hours ago, Dave78 said:

Feel i have to speak up for one of the board's much-loved posters. A man who draws admiration and respect from all quarters of the TAMB.

He made a bet that we wouldn't score against Russia (we did, as you saw, luckily). 

Despite him being <almost> correct in his bet (we were pish and never looked like scoring after their keeper threw one in), he has been defeated by a legal technicality thanks to a shite Russian goalie.

This is a huge miscarriage of justice. But TDK - displaying a level of stoicism that Marcus Aurielius would have been proud of - has stuck to his 30 day self-exile.

I'm posting this to raise awareness. Please share on your social media feeds.

A candlelight vigil will be held in Independence Square, Glasgow from 9pm on Sunday night. Hope to see you there.

Peaceful-candlelight-vigil-follows-memor

Some of us hope he never returns to the board. He made some very valid points. It's just a pity he acted like a fucking arsehole whilst making those points.

Edited by vanderark14

4 hours ago, Farcity said:

There is already a thread titled "uninvited guests" which is often the sentiment when he arrives onto someone's topic and traipses all over it using 7237 words when one or two would usually do. 

3 hours ago, Return of Yermaw said:

to be fair it is without exception 352 words. in every single post.

Have yiz never read the bible? Simple wisdom, padded out to fill the word quota like it's a school essay.

That's what we're dealing with here. Look on TDKs posts like they're divine inspiration from our lord God.

We should capitalise His pronouns.

41 minutes ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

I'm the guilty party who offered him the bet, he took it on and lost. However, the night his exile began i told him that i didn't care if he continued to post or not. He said that he was a man of his word and would respect the bet, fair play to him. He gambled, he lost. 

And I thank you for it sir 👍🏻👍🏻

4 hours ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

I'm the guilty party who offered him the bet, he took it on and lost. However, the night his exile began i told him that i didn't care if he continued to post or not. He said that he was a man of his word and would respect the bet, fair play to him. He gambled, he lost. 

This thread is my attempt to bait Him into posting, but like an omniscient god He has seen through my ruse.

On 9/14/2019 at 1:04 PM, Jim Beem said:

Considering he claimed to be a published author,  a health care professional and freelance psychologist, its not like he doesn’t have other things to occupy his week. This is on top of following any potential Scotland player’s social media accounts.  

I shudder to think about the levels of pollution by him on those other various messageboards, there's scope for endless pish-waffling  if those are amongst his areas of expertise. He must look like a Panda.  

• 2 weeks later...