Ryan Jack - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ryan Jack

Squirrelhumper

11 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

I dislike the club rangers for multiple reasons, I dislike a section of their support but I donā€™t give a shit who people support at Scotland games. There is no anti rangers agenda on here like you and a small band of rangers fans think.

I support Celtic, not Rangers but your kidding yourself on if you believe thats the case on here its obvious on the non ta football section. Ā Doesn't bother me personally although I do find it rather embarrassing and assume thats the main factor in there hardly being any rangers posters on this board.

13 minutes ago, Slide tackle said:

I support Celtic, not Rangers but your kidding yourself on if you believe thats the case on here its obvious on the non ta football section. Ā Doesn't bother me personally although I do find it rather embarrassing and assume thats the main factor in there hardly being any rangers posters on this board.

Aye ok pal. The TAMB is anti rangers.

30 minutes ago, Slide tackle said:

Iā€™m embarrassed that you find stuff on the Tamb embarrassingĀ 

8 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Iā€™m embarrassed that you find stuff on the Tamb embarrassingĀ 

Grown men sitting behind screens anonymously calling each other out for scraps or getting into full blown arguments with each other in their free time on a football forumĀ haha how could anybody not find that cringeworthy/embarassing

3 minutes ago, Slide tackle said:

Grown men sitting behind screens anonymously calling each other out for scraps or getting into full blown arguments with each other in their free time on a football forumĀ haha how could anybody not find that cringeworthy/embarassing

None of us dodge that unfortunately.

If people ask what Iā€™m doing I lie and say Iā€™m on a car forumĀ 

6 minutes ago, Slide tackle said:

You just described every football forum there is. Maybe they're not for you.

13 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Info I have is that both Jack and theĀ  doctor were more than happy for him to take part in training.

Wouldn't be surprised if that's his last call up for a while though.

Also love how folk are believing exactly what Gerrard says. He's not exactly got a good record for being factual.

That's actually in line with I heard today.Ā  Jack wanted to train, and felt ok, till afterwards. Swelled up, post. Enthusiastic, but probaly not the right thing to do.

the more pressing question is our training methods. Why was the whole squad doing the same schedule, when players had played the Friday, Saturday and Sunday? Why were we doing basicallyĀ  pre-season stuff, for the first main session?

Gerrard isnt lying. How many players took part in those sessions? How many support staff on the side?Ā  The players were also monitored, so would be easy to prove if it wasnt the case.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

7 hours ago, Stu101 said:

That's actually in line with I heard today.Ā  Jack wanted to train, and felt ok, till afterwards. Swelled up, post. Enthusiastic, but probaly not the right thing to do.

the more pressing question is our training methods. Why was the whole squad doing the same schedule, when players had played the Friday, Saturday and Sunday? Why were we doing basicallyĀ  pre-season stuff, for the first main session?

Gerrard isnt lying. How many players took part in those sessions? How many support staff on the side?Ā  The players were also monitored, so would be easy to prove if it wasnt the case.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

How do you know he isn't lying? I dont know if he is but you've certainly assumed it's the truth.Ā 

Where are you getting the details of the session from?

As I already said, clarke and his training methods were getting praise last year but all of a sudden stevie G pipes up and hes a medical coach.

I'd like to heat Clarkes side of the story before any judgments is made

Edited by vanderark14

12 hours ago, Slide tackle said:

Well said pal. I don't go on any other boards. This one has enough bile towards rangers. I find it fantastic that u get supporters of other teams coming on with quotes from follow follow or whatever. Why the fuck are they even on them in the first place? Trolling perhaps? Beats me šŸ˜€

On 9/14/2019 at 5:27 AM, vanderark14 said:

How do you know he isn't lying? I dont know if he is but you've certainly assumed it's the truth.Ā 

Where are you getting the details of the session from?

As I already said, clarke and his training methods were getting praise last year but all of a sudden stevie G pipes up and hes a medical coach.

I'd like to heat Clarkes side of the story before any judgments is made

I asked someone who was with squad, as I though it was a bit odd Gerrard was saying. Obviously not going to name them.

Clarkes methods have won a lot of praise, and he is an experienced coach,. Thats not to say he doesn't makes mistakes, especially when working with players he isnt working with on a daily basis. It happens in international football.

Ā 

1 minute ago, ProudScot said:

Iā€™ve watched the interview a few times now and still donā€™t get the issue!? Seems make perfectly good sense. Also donā€™t understand the negativity about Gerrard!?Ā 

A small number of people on here are negative about absolutely anything related to Rangers and the Old Firm in general.Ā 

Itā€™sĀ not a new thing. Quite sad really but funny at the same time.Ā 

5 minutes ago, Texas Pete said:

A small number of people on here are negative about absolutely anything related to Rangers and the Old Firm in general.Ā 

Itā€™sĀ not a new thing. Quite sad really but funny at the same time.Ā 

Itā€™s a bit bizarre.Ā 

Probably the same people who were at Pittodrie booing Ryan Jack vs the Netherlands.

Personally I donā€™t care who Scotland players play for as long as they want to play for Scotland and give their all (& are decent players, sorry Stephen Oā€™Donnell)