Ryan Jack - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ryan Jack

Squirrelhumper

12 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Ormond admittedly was bad for that and terry Munro too. That's two posters, not exactly a recurring theme.

There have been more recent examples. I think we’d have a more successful national team if the old firm were more welcome. By being under much greater scrutiny from a larger body of fans it would compel the SFA to be more professional.

18 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Fuck off with your moaning Gerrard you horrible prick.

The least surprising thing about him was the recent video of him singing fucking Snow Patrol on his holidays. You've got to be a particular kind of beige to be into Snow Patrol.

5 minutes ago, er yir macaroon said:

There have been more recent examples. I think we’d have a more successful national team if the old firm were more welcome. By being under much greater scrutiny from a larger body of fans it would compel the SFA to be more professional.

In what way are the old firm not welcome?

22 minutes ago, er yir macaroon said:

Ersatz is the one I was highlighting. Humper’s  been at it too. It’s a bit odd for, presumably, adults to behave in such a way, but there you go. 

I'm just happy it's Huns getting offended by me and not Aberdeen fans for a change the sheep shagging cunts.

That said, I can only assume the Rangers fans on here never go to Ibrox seeing how easily they are offended. Wouldn't last 2 mins given the song book.

7 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I'm just happy it's Huns getting offended by me and not Aberdeen fans for a change the sheep shagging cunts.

That said, I can only assume the Rangers fans on here never go to Ibrox seeing how easily they are offended. Wouldn't last 2 mins given the song book.

I feel offended 

'the celtic players were rubbish too' hardly feel conclusive.
There were only 3.

Forrest goes missing most games, so that's not unusual.
McGregor has frequently disappeared for Scotland, so that's not a surprise really either.
Christie came on and looked the like liveliest player on the pitch.

Add in that the other 8 outfield starters all looked kinda rubbish, and well.. i dont think it's anything to do with a heavy training session after an old firm game.

6 hours ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Bit of a strange question, obviously he’s not but would be a brave player to refuse to take part. 

No idea to what extent Gerrard is talking shite and just being an annoyed club manager but thought we looked well off the pace fitness wise in both games, obviously not helped when you’re chasing the ball for so long. If we can’t compete physically we’re fucked. 

First sentence is ridiculous. He is a professional athlete and a grown adult. There’s always a  2 way communication between players and medical staff. Only he knows what his body feels like. Not slating Jack here. These things happen.  

14 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

First sentence is ridiculous. He is a professional athlete and a grown adult. There’s always a  2 way communication between players and medical staff. Only he knows what his body feels like. Not slating Jack here. These things happen.  

No you’re right, I didn’t realise Jack had a pre existing niggle, in that case he should say something.