Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Flybe. Good airline? Flying from Glasgow to Belfast on Sunday morning. Never flown with them before. Cheers. BR 1314

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Flybe. Good airline? Flying from Glasgow to Belfast on Sunday morning. Never flown with them before. Cheers. BR 1314

You wont be in the air long enough to care 🙂

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Tartan_McCole said:

It takes about 40 minutes so even if they're shite you wont notice. Unless it crashes, of course.

Cheers. That's comforting, I think😳

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Mental note:

Avoid the west coast even more than usual for the next 10 days. 

Why is that, no joke. I'm in Belfast 2 days then the ferry back to Stranraer, bus to Glasgow..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

You wont be in the air long enough to care 🙂

 

Fly maybe as there called doon here have a terrible record of cancelling your flight  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, wheres the pies said:

Fly maybe as there called doon here have a terrible record of cancelling your flight  

I have no idea. My mate in Belfast booked the flight. Never flown to Belfast before. I always take the ferry. I like the ferry  crossing.. 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/11/2019 at 10:28 AM, Squirrelhumper said:

Was gonna say, I'd meet you both for a pint.

 

I'm in Partick this afternoon mate. Smiddy Bar. 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Ha, that's a not bad shop for a Celtic shop.

Dolphin Bar is a decent shout too.

Heading there shortly mate..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Mental note:

Avoid the west coast even more than usual for the next 10 days. 

In a Celtic pub now. Boys filled me in. I understand now. Cheers for the info. Makes perfect sense now DD. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I have no idea. My mate in Belfast booked the flight. Never flown to Belfast before. I always take the ferry. I like the ferry  crossing.. 👍

haste ye back Ramy safe trip 

61ADB686-6971-41DD-94AB-780198BC1D44.jpeg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

In a Celtic pub now. Boys filled me in. I understand now. Cheers for the info. Makes perfect sense now DD. 

I have absolutely no idea what any of that means. 

But I must say, I’m surprised it’s taken this long for someone to fill you in. 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Flybe. Good airline? Flying from Glasgow to Belfast on Sunday morning. Never flown with them before. Cheers. BR 1314

Mind that Canadians, Aussies and Yanks require a specific visa addendum to visit Northern Ireland.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Mind that Canadians, Aussies and Yanks require a specific visa addendum to visit Northern Ireland.

Didn't think that Canadians, Aussies or Yanks required visa to visit anywhere the UK/Ireland?

Edited by Clyde1998

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, killiefaetheferry said:

They do if your first name is Raymond.

I thought his first name was Big. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sitting in Glasgow Airport having a cheeky wee pint then off to Belfast ..🍺🍺😉😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Enjoy yourself Big 😂

Thanks pal. 👍🍺

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Ran into Cove Sheep at Belfast airport today. No joke.. 🤣👍

How random. You sure it wasn't just an SNP advert?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

How random. You sure it wasn't just an SNP advert?  

What's even more random is that he was at the Linfield game yesterday. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...