Jump to content

Recommended Posts

That's me in Scotland. Flew into Glasgow yesterday. Feels great being home. Off to West coast today with me cousins. Bit of sightseeing. Jetlagged a wee bit, but few pints will sort that. Alba Gu Brath.. BR 1314

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nae prick even gonnae welcome me home? Pack a bassas the lot of yees..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

30 views and no even 1 " welcome home Ramy". Absolutely shocking behavior from this board. The bigotry is in full choir this morning. 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome home Ramy !  🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Though any REAL fan would have arrived in time for our double header 😉 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Listen. I had a wedding on the weekend, it was my wife's best friend. I was the Bagpiper aswell. This trip was a surprise from my wife. I could not have made the football. Anyhoo, thanks for the well wishes. I am over for 10 days, I will enjoy. Alba Gu Brath...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Enjoy your trip Ramy, I see you've timed your trip so that Billy is back in Canada by time you arrive!

I know mate. Bugger I missed him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Always good to welcome foreign tourists to Scotland, hope you have a blast! :ok:

Thanks pal..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Och Aye said:

 

Thanks mate. Lovely.. 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

If you're still here for the Celtic and Killie game then I have a ticket for you in the standing section, free of charge.

I'm away back mate. Thanks very much for the offer pal, I would have gone. Quality big yin. 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Listen. I had a wedding on the weekend, it was my wife's best friend. I was the Bagpiper aswell. This trip was a surprise from my wife. I could not have made the football. Anyhoo, thanks for the well wishes. I am over for 10 days, I will enjoy. Alba Gu Brath...

It was a surprise for her best friend too, she wanted a string quartet. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I'm away back mate. Thanks very much for the offer pal, I would have gone. Quality big yin. 🙂

No worries mate. Some other time hopefully 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

If you're still here for the Celtic and Killie game then I have a ticket for you in the standing section, free of charge.

Was gonna say, I'd meet you both for a pint.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

That's me in Scotland. Flew into Glasgow yesterday. Feels great being home. Off to West coast today with me cousins. Bit of sightseeing. Jetlagged a wee bit, but few pints will sort that. Alba Gu Brath.. BR 1314

enjoy the trip BR. 

👍👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kumnio said:

Flew into Glasgow, nae sharks then...

Broken glass on the runway though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, kumnio said:

Flew into Glasgow, nae sharks then...

🤣🤣. No this time. Learnt ma lesson..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, aaid said:

Broken glass on the runway though.

Ok, I'm cool with that. 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

enjoy the trip BR. 

👍👍

Thanks pal..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...