2 Wins away... - Page 6 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

2 Wins away...

GaryWood34

2 minutes ago, AndyDD said:

Win these two playoffs and he'll be on 60% already. Big ask, mind you. 

Also, let's be realistic here; Mcleish the second time around was not the same manager as Mcleish the first time around. Night and day. Mcleish second time around had a 41% win rate. 12 games, 5 wins, 7 defeats. 

Clarke sitting on 50% right now. 

We've no had a draw in a wee while now, eh? Penalties in the playoffs confirmed... 

Friendly results are irrelevant. It's only competitive games that count.

11 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Friendly results are irrelevant. It's only competitive games that count.

Hahaha, well then aye, McLeish should never have been sacked, he only lost two competitive games in his second stint... Totally dreadful decision. Bring him back to finish what he started in Nations League... 

• 1 year later...
On 11/21/2019 at 2:31 AM, ElChris04 said:

We really should be doing everything possible to convince Allan McGregor to come out retirement and play in the playoffs, surly he would want in on what he played part in helping us reach?

sorry, but Marshall is absolutely dreadful at this level now, shame since he was a good keeper in his day but he’s well and truly finished at this level. 

if failing to convince McGregor, we need to hope Scott Bain has had game time as hes by far our best keeper who isn’t retired. And failing that.. Liam Kelly has resurrected his form at qpr and has improved significantly since March. 

lastly, I’m personally glad these games are in March and not next month. 1. There’s clearly some of our best players with injury ,fitness, other off field issues who are unable to play. For me March is just enough time to hopefully see the likes of Griffiths,Souttar,Tierney back and some players who have been out of form to get back into it. Also hope by March Gilmour and Mikey Johnston have found there way back in the first team of there clubs and are building momentum. With belief under Clarke and our best players but we need absolutely everything we have. Here’s hoping it’ll be enough come March with things falling into place. 

This is briliant haha

Guest ElChris04
On 3/19/2021 at 4:33 PM, GaryWood34 said:

This is briliant haha

Oh my word that’s aged like spoilt milk looking back ahahaha, I’ll take all the pelters for that happily 😂😂

Edited by ElChris04

• 1 month later...