Tickets - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tickets

farfar loon

You're a total "Dafty", I think there are only 2 Russia and 6 Belgium tickets for sale on this board and they are all for South or North stands , why would a harvester buy the dearer tickets if they may not be able to sell them on . Also , how do you know that these tickets were bought by members ?Ā 

Bit of an insult to the few guys selling the tickets.

Ā 

22 minutes ago, p gala ta said:

You're a total "Dafty", I think there are only 2 Russia and 6 Belgium tickets for sale on this board and they are all for South or North stands , why would a harvester buy the dearer tickets if they may not be able to sell them on . Also , how do you know that these tickets were bought by members ?Ā 

Bit of an insult to the few guys selling the tickets.

Ā 

He's not. It is happening albeit on a small scale.

My mate is at a wedding today and still bought his, sold to our other mate who isn't in the ssc.Ā 

I gave my Russia ticket away in the end.But in all honesty the home point system is the most stupid idea the SscĀ have come up with. How can you be threatened with being thrown out the supporters club for harvesting an away point, yet receive absolutely no punishment what so ever for doing it with a home ticket?Ā nonsense.

On 9/8/2019 at 7:24 AM, allyc said:

I gave my Russia ticket away in the end.But in all honesty the home point system is the most stupid idea the SscĀ have come up with. How can you be threatened with being thrown out the supporters club for harvesting an away point, yet receive absolutely no punishment what so ever for doing it with a home ticket?Ā nonsense.

Completely agreeĀ 

Ā