Brexit bonus. - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Nope, I think you have pretty much covered every benefit. Well , at least they are a benefit to anyone with a garden. Unfortunately if you live in a high flat there is fuck all to be excited about.

Though I could perhaps add the reintroduction of old fashioned light bulbs. 

1, Honesty is allowed again, wether is be calling someone a Paki cunt or telling a Polish plumber to fuck off, its all good now.

2, Working class wins, with the pound plummeting, only the rich are making money, while we can all holiday in Blackpool or Skegness.

3, Better health care abroad, no more access to free EU hospitals using that damn EHIC, we can now buy insurance for better care, get in.

4, Blue fucking passport, doe this even need explained, cmon, its fucking BLUE.

5, Return of the glory, we can once again build the best navy in the world, beat the Nazis single handedly, bring back the empire, create the NHS again, get scurvy, basically do whatever we want. Its good to be Britain again, bring on the spotted dick and custard, stick your poncy Vie a fuckin netta up your arse.

Rule Brittania ya wanks

45 minutes ago, kumnio said:

1, Honesty is allowed again, wether is be calling someone a Paki cunt or telling a Polish plumber to fuck off, its all good now.

2, Working class wins, with the pound plummeting, only the rich are making money, while we can all holiday in Blackpool or Skegness.

3, Better health care abroad, no more access to free EU hospitals using that damn EHIC, we can now buy insurance for better care, get in.

5, Return of the glory, we can once again build the best navy in the world, beat the Nazis single handedly, bring back the empire, create the NHS again, get scurvy, basically do whatever we want. Its good to be Britain again, bring on the spotted dick and custard, stick your poncy Vie a fuckin netta up your arse.

Rule Brittania ya wanks

Christ, it's going to fabulous,isn't it.

Isn't it?

Edited by Eisegerwind

24 minutes ago, Eisegerwind said:

Christ, it's going to fabulous,isn't it.

Isn't it?

Its going to be top notch, bangers and mash all round.

I had to stop at 5, could have been here all day thinking about how good its going to be.

3 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

Nope, I think you have pretty much covered every benefit. Well , at least they are a benefit to anyone with a garden. Unfortunately if you live in a high flat there is fuck all to be excited about.

Though I could perhaps add the reintroduction of old fashioned light bulbs. 

Falling house prices,sell the flat,buy a house with a garden, Brexit bliss.

4 hours ago, kumnio said:

Rule Brittania ya wanks

Image result for john brown rangers

1. Freedom to have bananas with any degree of bendiness; and sausages made of anything you like as long as it looks like a sausage; and freedom to call chocolate chocolate, even if it's not as chocolatey as chocolate in other countries. 

2. The freedom to measure and express things in pounds and ounces, and have inches in feet, and quarts and pints and what not (hang on, we do have pints, don't we?). 

3. The ability to get rid of people like Juncker, who we never voted in (cos he's a commissioner or whatever, not a politician, but even so, the Great British public doesn't like seeing the likes of him, swanning around, the product of a stitch up, in smoke filled rooms, to mix a metaphor). I reckon every appearance of him on TV boosted the Brexit cause by .1 of a percentage point.  But what if the list of nominees was also on your voting slip at the Euro elections, and you could vote from someone from Estonia, or wherever, instead?

4. Yes, the ability to have a BLUE passport with the UKGBNI on it, and her right royal britannic majesty's crest, and maybe just tiny EU letters at the bottom of one page, like companies put "member of the X group")

Small fry maybe. Fanciful maybe. But if the EU had only conceded those it could have maybe scraped together one percentage point more for each of these, and won the day?

8 hours ago, kumnio said:

4, Blue fucking passport, does this even need explained, cmon, its fucking BLUE.

Speaking of passports...

Is there anything (y'know, illegal 'n' that) to stop someone placing a "Scottish; Not British" sticker on the front cover of their passport?

Maybe some Euro-Star's too?

45 minutes ago, Rich NATA said:

Speaking of passports...

Is there anything (y'know, illegal 'n' that) to stop someone placing a "Scottish; Not British" sticker on the front cover of their passport?

Mrs Crabbit at Gatwick told my daughter to remove her Hogwarts passport cover so it's probably not accepted.

7 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Mrs Crabbit at Gatwick told my daughter to remove her Hogwarts passport cover so it's probably not accepted.

I think they don't like passport holders because they need to remove the actual passport to scan them.

However, a sticker on the actual cover of the passport isn't a hinderance to them scanning it.

That said, I'd imagine UKBA would inevitably get uppity about it.

Whereas the French immigration officials would probably offer you a bottle of wine.

13 hours ago, Rich NATA said:

Speaking of passports...

I've had a YES sticker on the front of my passport since 2014.  Never caused any problems and had the odd positive comment when going through passport control abroad.

58 minutes ago, Alibi said:

I've had a YES sticker on the front of my passport since 2014.  Never caused any problems and had the odd positive comment when going through passport control abroad.

The new passport will have a special coating that will prevent uppity twats like you soiling our beloved post Brexit blue identity with your tacky tourist shop tat.

Bound to improve our health  with the amount of fags and booze taken through customs slashed.

Bound to improve our health standing in a long queue at immigration.

Bound to improve our health with less exposure to the sun now we are holidaying on Costa Clyde.

Bound to improve our bank balance now we are staying home and not purchasing Euros at parity.

2 hours ago, Eisegerwind said:

The new passport will have a special coating that will prevent uppity twats like you soiling our beloved post Brexit blue identity with your tacky tourist shop tat.

With a bit of luck I'll have a Scottish passport by the time my current Yes-bedecked one runs out.  Or if I really can be bothered, a Lithuanian one.

• 1 month later...
On 9/2/2019 at 12:46 PM, kumnio said:

Rule Brittania ya wanks

Makes Norman Tebbitt seem moderate in comparison 😂😂😂😂