Oli McBurnie - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Oli McBurnie

Guest ElChris04

Fleck - “are you getting called up? 

McBurnie - “I Hope Not” 

The feeling is mutual McBurnie, hope Clarke drops him and calls up a player who actually is committed. No time for Judas rats. 

55 minutes ago, ElChris04 said:

Fleck - “are you getting called up? 

McBurnie - “I Hope Not” 

The feeling is mutual McBurnie, hope Clarke drops him and calls up a player who actually is committed. No time for Judas rats. 

Fleck (I presume that's who it is) doesn't say that though, he asks him if he's going away. That could refer to playing for Scotland or something else entirely.

1 minute ago, mrniaboc said:

Not convinced by this at all. Remember only a few months back when we were celebrating his attitude towards the national team? 

Exactly, it doesn't tally with someone who a year ago was prepared to fly to South America to play in an end of season friendly. 

On the other hand, people often do things that don't make sense. Hopefully this gets clarified soon.

7 minutes ago, mrniaboc said:

I think it was a discussion based on this article https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/oct/04/swansea-oli-mcburnie-scotland-socks-shin-pads-interview

Have a search around. 

Eh, naw.

I cant recall any great celebrations about him, I think he is a bang average player, yet another incredibly over rated player just because he played in the English second tier, granted he has moved to the top tier for stupid money. I stand by thinking he is average, and if he wants to fuck off, then he should. Fuck him.

43 minutes ago, scotlad said:

Exactly, it doesn't tally with someone who a year ago was prepared to fly to South America to play in an end of season friendly. 

On the other hand, people often do things that don't make sense. Hopefully this gets clarified soon.

He's got his move now, no need to add a few caps to his CV.

Doesnt sound like McBurnie to me..

But also.. how did some chump on twitter who's never had a like or a retweet in his life and has never been near Sheffield get a behind the scenes expose video from Sheffield United?

To me this is as fake as they come, and he's just trying to get some followers.

22 minutes ago, andyD said:

But also.. how did some chump on twitter who's never had a like or a retweet in his life and has never been near Sheffield get a behind the scenes expose video from Sheffield United?

Totally agree. I’m not his biggest fan but this is nonsense.

I’d expect a statement from McBurnie citing it as pish. Clarke will rightly ignore it.

Guest ElChris04
4 hours ago, andyD said:

It’s SUTV

Sheffield Utd TV, a  subscription for Sheffield Utd fans to subscribe to for £10 a month to get access to the matches and Exclusive begins the scenes videos... like the very McBurnie one. Which was obviously a post match video  that the Utd team recorded. You can even see the SUTV in the video, I’m afraid it isn’t fake. 

3 minutes ago, ElChris04 said:

It’s SUTV

Sheffield Utd TV, a  subscription for Sheffield Utd fans to subscribe to for £10 a month to get access to the matches and Exclusive begins the scenes videos... like the very McBurnie one. Which was obviously a post match video  that the Utd team recorded. You can even see the SUTV in the video, I’m afraid it isn’t fake. 

As a wednesday fan.. i'm not going to subscribe to the blunts channel to verify that or not. :D

57 minutes ago, ElChris04 said:

It’s SUTV

The video obviously isn’t fake but I think some people are suggesting the audio has been interfered with. Why anyone would want to do that is another matter.