Sign in to follow this  
Scotty CTA

The Evolution and Dinosaur Hoaxes Laid Out

17 minutes ago, Eisegerwind said:

I think your ignore button is broken!

That is for trolls. Ignore a troll... 

Anyone know what the rule is for stalkers?

Nope. You evolved from a troll to a stalker... you took the goalposts with you on your creepy journey. 

Although I have to say this is the most profound (indirect) contribution to a thread you have ever made!

1 hour ago, thplinth said:

That is for trolls. Ignore a troll... 

Anyone know what the rule is for stalkers?

Get their daughters a kick-in? Cause they're not as anonymous as they think they are? "Dicks" stand out and all that.

1 minute ago, ErsatzThistle said:

:lol:

Thplinth, the angriest man in Scotland, is about to explode in 5, 4, 3  .....

The last post was 54minutes ago, so doing a 5 second countdown is a bit dimwitted.

4 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Image result for chewin the fat ooh fancy

Since we're going down the "meme" route allow me to encapsulate your posting history in 1.

Just now, phart said:

Since we're going down the "meme" route allow me to encapsulate your posting history in 1.

"Billy Maddison" is a guilty pleasure of mine so thanks for posting :ok:

Didn't think that people who considered themselves to be high and mighty intellectual types like yourself watched such trailer trash films like we dirty plebs do.

8 minutes ago, phart said:

The last post was 54minutes ago, so doing a 5 second countdown is a bit dimwitted.

It is a George and Lennie thing... but in a (more) bad way.

6 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

"Billy Maddison" is a guilty pleasure of mine so thanks for posting :ok:

Didn't think that people who considered themselves to be high and mighty intellectual types like yourself watched such trailer trash films like we dirty plebs do.

I only know it as a meme. Least we agree that it's something you should identify with. Common ground is always good.

3 minutes ago, thplinth said:

It is a George and Lennie thing... but in a (more) bad way.

It's no surprise that Donny also couldn't abide ET. No doubt a badge of honour that "high and mighty intellectual types" avoid him like the plague.

13 minutes ago, phart said:

It's no surprise that Donny also couldn't abide ET. No doubt a badge of honour that "high and mighty intellectual types" avoid him like the plague.

That cunt was a deeply pretentious, up himself, spoofer who was forever harvesting info from Wikipedia and presenting it as though he was a human encyclopedia. 

If you don't like me then block me. I might need years of counselling ..... but I think I'll get over it. :ok:

Edited by ErsatzThistle
  • Confused 2

8 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

That cunt was a deeply pretentious, up himself, spoofer who was forever harvesting info from Wikipedia and presenting it as though he was a human encyclopedia. 

So that's how you rationalised getting your arse handed to you in every debate with him. Cool

Edited by phart
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

If you don't like me then block me. I might need years of counselling ..... but I think I'll get over it. :ok:

Donny would poll on here as one of the most popular posters of all time... if we had a poll.

You on the other hand (as Donny pointed out) are as thick as pig shit.

• Upvote 2

The Short Faced bear which went extinct only 11,000 years ago

32 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

The Short Faced bear which went extinct only 11,000 years ago

I think i speak for all humans when i say: thank fuck for that!

The bears must have gotten big to beat the cold and bring down their prey which had the same body sized 'idea'.

Humans were wee and sneaky.   The bears would eat most of the meat, but leave scraps plus nice warm fur hides for the humans to scavange.

It's amazing that walking around with smelly, dead un-tanned flesh around us to keep up warm we ever got a lumber, but man quickly learned to make shiny things, and never looked back...