The Evolution and Dinosaur Hoaxes Laid Out - Page 6 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Evolution and Dinosaur Hoaxes Laid Out

Just now, phart said:

Since we're going down the "meme" route allow me to encapsulate your posting history in 1.

"Billy Maddison" is a guilty pleasure of mine so thanks for posting :ok:

Didn't think that people who considered themselves to be high and mighty intellectual types like yourself watched such trailer trash films like we dirty plebs do.

6 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

"Billy Maddison" is a guilty pleasure of mine so thanks for posting :ok:

Didn't think that people who considered themselves to be high and mighty intellectual types like yourself watched such trailer trash films like we dirty plebs do.

I only know it as a meme. Least we agree that it's something you should identify with. Common ground is always good.

3 minutes ago, thplinth said:

It is a George and Lennie thing... but in a (more) bad way.

It's no surprise that Donny also couldn't abide ET. No doubt a badge of honour that "high and mighty intellectual types" avoid him like the plague.

13 minutes ago, phart said:

It's no surprise that Donny also couldn't abide ET. No doubt a badge of honour that "high and mighty intellectual types" avoid him like the plague.

That cunt was a deeply pretentious, up himself, spoofer who was forever harvesting info from Wikipedia and presenting it as though he was a human encyclopedia. 

If you don't like me then block me. I might need years of counselling ..... but I think I'll get over it. :ok:

Edited by ErsatzThistle

8 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

That cunt was a deeply pretentious, up himself, spoofer who was forever harvesting info from Wikipedia and presenting it as though he was a human encyclopedia. 

So that's how you rationalised getting your arse handed to you in every debate with him. Cool

Edited by phart

36 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

If you don't like me then block me. I might need years of counselling ..... but I think I'll get over it. :ok:

Donny would poll on here as one of the most popular posters of all time... if we had a poll.

You on the other hand (as Donny pointed out) are as thick as pig shit.

• 5 months later...
32 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

The Short Faced bear which went extinct only 11,000 years ago

I think i speak for all humans when i say: thank fuck for that!

The bears must have gotten big to beat the cold and bring down their prey which had the same body sized 'idea'.

Humans were wee and sneaky.   The bears would eat most of the meat, but leave scraps plus nice warm fur hides for the humans to scavange.

It's amazing that walking around with smelly, dead un-tanned flesh around us to keep up warm we ever got a lumber, but man quickly learned to make shiny things, and never looked back...