Tickets... - Page 2 - Russia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tickets...

Bzzzz

Both sectors either side of our allocation are blocked off from sale, so it is possible there may be an increased allocation if we sell all 1,524. However looking at the tickets left for sale on the Russian website there are almost 15,000 still for sale, so people should be able to pick up one locally if they don't get one. Here is the website address, but you'll pay a 10% commission.

https://msk.kassir.ru/sport/ok-lujniki/chempionat-evropyi-2020-kvalifikatsiya-7-y-tur-rossiya-shotlandiya_2019-10-10

On 9/18/2019 at 9:40 AM, N4Footsoldier said:

My mate's had a nightmare with his visa and looks now very likely that he'll be unable to go.

Trying to sell off his ticket for face value (£25) if any non-members going or anyone unable to get a ticket. Let me know!

Ditto, my group is going to end up with a spare too. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/3/2019 at 8:29 PM, snoopyhill said:

I got an email today saying I've been randomly chosen to collect which I don't particularly mind as my mate had opted for collection but I did wonder, do I get my postage back? 😊

They told me I would get my postage back but I did opt for special delivery. I wasn't going to be at home for delivery anyway so I phoned to change for a pick up in Moscow. I am here already making a holiday of it.