Tickets... - Russia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tickets...

Bzzzz

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, irnbruman said:

I hate this points system as I dont go to many home games. Can never remember now how many points Ive got. 

Log into your account and it's on there somewhere. It's not always easy to find though. They keep moving it about just to annoy you. 

2 hours ago, Bzzzz said:

Excellent, no bad price and a decent allocation, thought we could prob have shifted more tho! 

A decent allocation? It's less that 2% of the capacity when we're guaranteed 5% if we want it.

Looks like the SFA have taken a reduced allocation based on interest. Hopefully we'll get more tickets if we need them.

2 hours ago, Orraloon said:

Log into your account and it's on there somewhere. It's not always easy to find though. They keep moving it about just to annoy you. 

That's what annoys me - I always have to login to find out my points total. I don't agree with the new system anyway - at least with the old system you always knew where you stood - nearly got to a ten pointer but had to settle for 9.

First Scotland away trip and currently sitting on a big fat 0 points, do I have any chance of getting tickets? Flights and hotel are booked and would love to go across having secured tickets rather than trying to get them over there, cheers 

12 hours ago, Amillar95 said:

First Scotland away trip and currently sitting on a big fat 0 points, do I have any chance of getting tickets? Flights and hotel are booked and would love to go across having secured tickets rather than trying to get them over there, cheers 

You should have points for just joining supporters club. I got 2 for just renewing membership. 

23 hours ago, irnbruman said:

That's what annoys me - I always have to login to find out my points total. I don't agree with the new system anyway - at least with the old system you always knew where you stood - nearly got to a ten pointer but had to settle for 9.

Which is fair enough but we play home games too and if fans go to say 75% of games home/away then why should fans who go to 50% get a chance of tickets before them?

I think the new system is perfectly fine, in fact, it's much fairer.

You wouldn't get first dibs at tickets for a club team if you never went to home games, so why should Scotland be any different?

Hope they're selling it in blocks and an additional allocation is available if we sell that out, 1524 is a tiny allocation for an 81,000 seater stadium. If anyone doesn’t get a ticket the SFA need to explain why they’ve taken less than the 5% as I thought that was the guaranteed amount?  I’m down to 5 points having lived in the USA for three years only returned in May and I booked Russia as we should all easily get a ticket. I’ll be pretty angry if I’ve wasted money on flights, hotel and visa as the SFA didn’t take the full allocation.  Certainly not going in the home end in Russia that’s for sure. 

Edited by Help ma Boab
Mind your own business

On 9/5/2019 at 11:20 AM, Texas Pete said:

A decent allocation? It's less that 2% of the capacity when we're guaranteed 5% if we want it.

Looks like the SFA have taken a reduced allocation based on interest. Hopefully we'll get more tickets if we need them.

Yes, I think it's brilliant!