Tickets?...Limassol transport - Cyprus v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tickets?...Limassol transport

Heather/brian

5 hours ago, Heather/brian said:

Hi ..first time on forum..staying in limassol  and staying in Nicosia on day of match.

any tips on obtaining tickets (home or away end) and transport from limasoll.

travelling for fiancées 50 th birthday celebration

thanks

I am running a bus from Limassol to the game. All profits to the Tartan Army Sunshine Appeal. £12 a seat payable by PayPal to Prov3855@aol.com.

Away end tickets you will need to join Scotland Supporters Club to get one.

Home end tickets I am going to enquire about to Cyprus FA as they have introduced a fan card scheme but you need to be a Cyprus resident to get one. I am going to enquire about those Scots “on holiday” who may wish to attend. At the recent San Marino game they were issuing temporary fan cards. The bus company I am using is the official company for the Cyprus FA and Christos the owner is personal friends with the CyFA Chief Exec. so I will get him to enquire for me.

Davy

Alright Davy.

thanks for quick reply. The bus from Limassol sounds great. If you could keep me right on the best way to book/pay for this

i would appreciate it.and any updates regarding tickets over the next few weeks/months would be great.

i mentioned hospitality tickets to the S.F.A. And they suggested contacting the Cypriot FA?!

i have booked royiatiko hotel (Nicosia)for day/night of game. I planned to return by public transport to our hotel 

(Mediterranean beach hotel) the next day. But if the bus is returning after the game to Limassol that would also be good?

thanks for your help 

brian/heather ...Elderslie Renfrewshire 

I have added you provisionally to the list. The seats from Limassol are £12 each payable by paypal to Prov3855@aol.com

The Bus will be returning to Limassol after the game. Nicosia is not really a great destination for staying over during the winter months and back into town after the match is a bit of a mare as they haven’t quite perfected public transport/sporting event links coupled with the Cypriots love of their cars. The stadium is on the outskirts of the city in an industrial estate about 3 miles from the centre.

I will start making enquires soon about home end tickets and if they will segregate a section near the away fans.

Davy

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...