Kieran Tierney's lack of commitment towards Scotland - Page 4 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Kieran Tierney's lack of commitment towards Scotland

The_Dark_Knight

Just now, vanderark14 said:

Angry? 😂😂

I'm sitting her watching the rugby enjoying a few glasses of malt. I'm as chilled as you could possibly be, except when adam hastings is allowed to touch the ball but anyway, that's another great post where you've got it all spectacularly wrong.

Yeah, well, maybe you should hold back on the malt.

A clear sign of anger is throwing around insults and being generally abusive. You've gesticulated and portrayed many signs of anger.

You show your hand too quickly. I haven't uttered one bad word, and wouldn't dare. It takes a lot to get under my skin. 

Clearly me keeping my calm annoys you. I'm afraid I'll always annoy you as I will never lose my temper. 

1 minute ago, The_Dark_Knight said:

Yeah, well, maybe you should hold back on the malt.

A clear sign of anger is throwing around insults and being generally abusive. You've gesticulated and portrayed many signs of anger.

You show your hand too quickly. I haven't uttered one bad word, and wouldn't dare. It takes a lot to get under my skin. 

Clearly me keeping my calm annoys you. I'm afraid I'll always annoy you as I will never lose my temper. 

You keep telling yourself that chripper.

Keep the amateur psychology to yourself, you mind find your threads dont turnout this way if you do.

35 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

You keep telling yourself that chripper.

Keep the amateur psychology to yourself, you mind find your threads dont turnout this way if you do.

How much have you been drinking?

So, you're going to troll my threads if I don't keep my amateur psychology to myself?

Firstly, good awful threat. What are you, 12?

Secondly, you entered my thread. If you don't want my "amateur psychology" then show a wee bit of maturity by either avoiding my threads or contributing to them in an intelligent manner.

Thirdly, I do have experience in the psychology field.

Fourthly, how long have you been trying to get the better of me? A long time. I would suggest you call a truce with yourself, as I've never really engaged in the battle.

My offer stands. Shoot me a PM. Anything you tell me will be confidential and will be treated in a professional manner.

Let the grudge dissolve. Life's too short, mate.

Edited by The_Dark_Knight

9 minutes ago, The_Dark_Knight said:

So, you're going to troll my threads if I don't keep my amateur psychology to myself?

Secondly, you entered my thread. If you don't want my "amateur psychology" then show a wee bit of maturity by either avoiding my threads or contributing to them in an intelligent manner.

Fourthly, how long have you been trying to get the better of me? A long time. I would suggest you call a truce with yourself, as I've never really engaged in the battle.

My offer stands. Shoot me a PM. Anything you tell me will be confidential and will be treated in a professional manner.

Threat? What threat ? 😂😂

Nobody needs to get the better of you, you make a complete cunt of yourself every time you login. 

If you're looking for intelligent debate, dont start ridiculously stupid threads. 

Edited by vanderark14

1 hour ago, The_Dark_Knight said:

I'm literally not pretending.

His name begins with Van.  I have no interest to read the rest. 

Oh yes, you've definitely no interest, that's why you keep replying. 

Go on, reply again you know you want to, you can't leave me with the last word, imagine if that actually happened, you left with out getting the last word. Youd be spitting feather all night 😂😂😂😂😂

27 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Oh yes, you've definitely no interest, that's why you keep replying. 

Go on, reply again you know you want to, you can't leave me with the last word, imagine if that actually happened, you left with out getting the last word. Youd be spitting feather all night 😂😂😂😂😂

My offer is open-ended, mate.

Mental illness is nothing to joke about and there's so many triggers for it. Don't let ego stop you from seeking help.

You need to stop playing to the audience and posturing and acting the hard man. That cuts no ice with me as that kind of behaviour is usually an act of deflection on tough inner issues.

Take care.

That's the thing with the internet. It gives people bravery that they don't normally have in real life. This guy is a prime example.

There is zero chance that he'd give me the abuse to by face that you gives me on here.

There are a lot of nice people on here, but also a lot of keyboard warriors. Me, personally, I've never thrown abuse at anyone here, not will I ever. If I have beef with a person I'll deal with it behind closed doors. I don't need an audience.

Internet bullying is a big thing these days, especially involving kids, and kids being kids they don't usually have the fully former character to deal with it.

This guy is presumably in his 30's and yet he's behaving like a teenage cyber bully. 

It's cringe-worthy.

3 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Its obvious your are, you get so wound up on here you often reply to your own posts. Your a fucking lunatic.

My personal favourite is when your replied to the laughing emoji. You take this place way too seriously.

Well, no. He was replying to the guy that posted the laughing reaction.

Nothing wrong with that IMO.

2 hours ago, The_Dark_Knight said:

Once Tierney gets going for Arsenal we'll see whether I'm right or not.

Except you won't be watching him, so will have no idea :P

As for the stushie with TDK... 

I've agreed and disagreed with him about stuff. I don't take it personally.

He's a character, yes, but characters are good for internet forums which exist as platforms for opinion. For that reason he's objectively good for the TAMB.

TDK_SA_EU_90_Front.jpg?v=1537302573

13 minutes ago, Dave78 said:

Except you won't be watching him, so will have no idea :P

Damn. I knew there was a flaw in my logic. ;)

13 minutes ago, Dave78 said:

As for the stushie with TDK... 

I've agreed and disagreed with him about stuff. I don't take it personally.

He's a character, yes, but characters are good for internet forums which exist as platforms for opinion. For that reason he's objectively good for the TAMB

Thank you!

And me, too. I on't mind people disagreeing with me, as long as the discussion is civil and respectful then all will be good.

Honestly, I have no idea why he has beef with me. If you read his posts it's like he's goading me into trading insults, and in keeping my cool it seems to rubbing him up the wrong way.

He just seems like an angry person, who may have a drink problem, and for some reason he's taking it out on me, which is cool, I'd rather he did that that hit his girlfriend or do self harm.

I would genuinely like to help him. I do have experience in therapy. But you can't help people who don't want to be helped.

Back to the topic... 

Come next year and Tierney's flying for Arsenal it'll be interesting if he turns out for Scotland more. It could go either way, he could miss Scotland and make an extra effort to play for Scotland, or it could be a case out of "Out of sight, out of mind".

Only time will tell, I suppose. :)

And nice tape. I suppose my avatar has been decided... I was going to go with Batman, but Nah!! He doesn't quite have the punch or ability to be as repetitive as a cassette. ;)

5 minutes ago, The_Dark_Knight said:

He just seems like an angry person, who may have a drink problem, and for some reason he's taking it out on me, which is cool, I'd rather he did that that hit his girlfriend or do self harm.

I would genuinely like to help him. I do have experience in therapy. But you can't help people who don't want to be helped.

Ughh...No need.

Folk might insult you, but i can't recall anyone dropping to that level. 😐

And even if they did, it should be water off a duck's back. You don't have to reply in kind.

1 hour ago, Dave78 said:

Ughh...No need.

Folk might insult you, but i can't recall anyone dropping to that level. 😐

And even if they did, it should be water off a duck's back. You don't have to reply in kind.

No. I'm being 100% serious.

No sober person would behave in a manner that he has with me last night. Unless they were drunk or chemically unbalanced.

Alcoholism isn't a funny issue so I wouldn't make light of it. I had a family member who had a bad relationship with alcohol, so I know the signs.

6 minutes ago, The_Dark_Knight said:

No. I'm being 100% serious.

No sober person would behave in a manner that he has with me last night. Unless they were drunk or chemically unbalanced.

Alcoholism isn't a funny issue so I wouldn't make light of it. I had a family member who had a bad relationship with alcohol, so I know the signs.

So you imply alcoholism and wifebeating out of concern for him? Really?

As far as i can see, he called you a lunatic, deranged, a complete cunt, plus similar insults.

You should shrug that pish off.

Maybe i've witnessed how too many fights start in my local pub, but when you go for the jugular like that (alkie wifebeater), it only ends one way.

Not cool.

12 minutes ago, Dave78 said:

As far as i can see, he called you a lunatic, deranged, a complete cunt, plus similar insults.

Maybe i've witnessed how too many fights start in my local pub, but when you go for the jugular like that (alkie wifebeater), it only ends one way.

Not cool.

I have volunteered in a shelter, both as therapist and in a learning capacity. So yes, it was completely said out of concern.

The insults that he's thrown towards me (a complete stranger) is definitely systematic of underlying issues. 

When he sober up he'll deny that he was drunk and i definitely will not receive an apology. 100% cert.

The first step is admitting you have a problem.

I assumed that he's in his 30's, but maybe he's in his teens. It's still not an excuse, though.

3 minutes ago, The_Dark_Knight said:

I have volunteered in a shelter, both as therapist and in a learning capacity. So yes, it was completely said out of concern.

The insults that he's thrown towards me (a complete stranger) is definitely systematic of underlying issues. 

When he sober up he'll deny that he was drunk and i definitely will not receive an apology. 100% cert.

The step step is admitting you have a problem.

Fair enough.

9435b98406019a2080ec321ee3913e8199318515

3 hours ago, The_Dark_Knight said:

The first step is admitting you have a problem.

I assumed that he's in his 30's, but maybe he's in his teens. It's still not an excuse, though.

You've totally crossed the line. 

3 hours ago, Dave78 said:

Not cool.

I was sober, enjoying two or three glasses of malt once or twice a month is not even close to alcoholism. 

3 hours ago, Dave78 said:

Not cool.

He started this thread with "I know this will cause outrage" then he complains when people arent civil to him and hes now playing the victim, his very vindictive. He has a distinct lack of self awareness too. Weve got to a point where hes crossed the line. I could go in to depth of how this latest comment about alcoholism and wife beating has really pushed a button with me but I wont.

I'll make this my last post in this thread which should have been locked ages ago. 

7 hours ago, The_Dark_Knight said:

That's the thing with the internet. It gives people bravery that they don't normally have in real life. This guy is a prime example.

There is zero chance that he'd give me the abuse to by face that you gives me on here.

There are a lot of nice people on here, but also a lot of keyboard warriors. Me, personally, I've never thrown abuse at anyone here, not will I ever. If I have beef with a person I'll deal with it behind closed doors. I don't need an audience.

Internet bullying is a big thing these days, especially involving kids, and kids being kids they don't usually have the fully former character to deal with it.

This guy is presumably in his 30's and yet he's behaving like a teenage cyber bully. 

It's cringe-worthy.

I know I wasnt going to post again but i.missed this one.

I'd happily tell you everything I've said on here to your face, especially after your comments about alcoholism and wife beating.

9 hours ago, ParisInAKilt said:

I accept that. 

He strikes me as the sort of guy who given a 50/50 knock wouldn’t play for Scotland but would for Celtic, I could be wrong but that’s the impression I get. 

Most players would be more likely to play for their clubs if they weren't fully fit that's their country and in most cases it's not down to the players themselves but the medical staff of both his club and Scotland.   SFA medical staff will send back any player that's got even the slightest injury as they don't want to risk aggravating that.  Most players will go along with that unless it's an absolutely shit or bust game as they wont want to risk an extended injury as after all, it is their livelihood at stake.   

22 minutes ago, Return of Yermaw said:

Tierney will do well for Arsenal and Scotland, albeit will have to be played out of position for us. Am not sure if he is a better right back or centre half - as things stand probably the former. 

Kieran Teirney at right back would be the best right back we currently have and would be better than Kieran Tierney sitting on the bench.

9 hours ago, The_Dark_Knight said:

Let the grudge dissolve. Life's too short, mate.

Notice how he keeps going on about "my thread".  Pretty telling. 

1 minute ago, Return of Yermaw said:

but is he a better centre half than what we currently have?

Probably but even he can't play in both positions.   I think we're marginally less pish at CB than at RB though.  I'd also be a bit concerned about his height for a CB.