Kieran Tierney's lack of commitment towards Scotland - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Kieran Tierney's lack of commitment towards Scotland

The_Dark_Knight

If people want to shift the narrative onto me then fair enough. It doesn't work.

The only person that's truly capable of controlling the narrative is me. Which what prompts frustration in people and that frustration manifests itself in insults.

All it does is prove that certain people are obsessed with me. It would inflate my ego, if that were possible

By all means, though, proceed.

:)

3 minutes ago, The_Dark_Knight said:

If people want to shift the narrative onto me then fair enough. It doesn't work.

The only person that's truly capable of controlling the narrative is me. Which what prompts frustration in people and that frustration manifests itself in insults.

All it does is prove that certain people are obsessed with me. It would inflate my ego, if that were possible

By all means, though, proceed.

:)

The only person obsessed with you, is you.

Its a message board, people who post shite generally get attention. 

Just now, ParisInAKilt said:

Its a message board, people who post shite generally get attention. 

Then why don't I give any of you lot attention? Answer: I take no notice of you.

I'm not even kidding. You people bleed together as one. I'm not even sure who of you I've talked to in the past.

Regardless. My opening post was 100% fact. If you think not, please, by all means tell me where I'm wrong.

6 minutes ago, The_Dark_Knight said:

Then why don't I give any of you lot attention? Answer: I take no notice of you.

I'm not even kidding. You people bleed together as one. I'm not even sure who of you I've talked to in the past.

Regardless. My opening post was 100% fact. If you think not, please, by all means tell me where I'm wrong.

You’ve just reinforced what I said. 

As for Tierney, I don’t think it’s unreasonable to doubt his commitment but he wouldn’t be the first or last to be this way. 

😂😂😂😂😂

This is comedy gold. Chripper is an absolute beaut. A seriously deranged person. 

It Funny as fuck watching it get so wound up about being right, to the point where when its proved wrong it keeps repeating its opinions as fact.

Absolutely magic reading 😂😂

1 minute ago, ParisInAKilt said:

As for Tierney, I don’t think it’s unreasonable to doubt his commitment but he wouldn’t be the first or last to be this way. 

As has been said, tierney missed a lot of celtic matches due to injury and he missed a lot of Scotland matches. Another poster proved this but chripper conveniently ignored it.

Edited by vanderark14

Just now, The_Dark_Knight said:

:lol:

Oh yeah, I'm livid. :P

:lol:

Oh yeah, I'm livid. :P

Its obvious your are, you get so wound up on here you often reply to your own posts. Your a fucking lunatic.

My personal favourite is when your replied to the laughing emoji. You take this place way too seriously.

3 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Then you agree with me?

Might have to tell Vandersnatch or whatever his name is. He thinks it's shite. 

2 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

As has been said, tierney missed a lot of celtic matches due to injury and he missed a lot of Scotland matches. Another poster proved this but chripper conveniently ignored it.

I accept that. 

He strikes me as the sort of guy who given a 50/50 knock wouldn’t play for Scotland but would for Celtic, I could be wrong but that’s the impression I get. 

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

Its obvious your are, you get so wound up on here you often reply to your own posts. Your a fucking lunatic.

My personal favourite is when your replied to the laughing emoji. You take this place way too seriously.

Dude. Read my posts. I mean, really read them. None of them are in any angry tone, not even 1%. You're mistaking answering people with anger. 

If you at all perceptice you'd sense acondescending attitude. That isn't anger. That's me ringing rings round you.

1 minute ago, The_Dark_Knight said:

Dude. Read my posts. I mean, really read them. None of them are in any angry tone, not even 1%. You're mistaking answering people with anger. 

If you at all perceptice you'd sense acondescending attitude. That isn't anger. That's me ringing rings round you.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha what a fucking trumpet 

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha what a fucking trumpet 

You do realize that you've tried every single trick in the book against me. You're still stuck on zero.

You've done fake laughing, trying to twist in and make out that I'm angry and I've lost it.

These are playground attempts.

EDIT. Oh great, now a meme.

Edited by The_Dark_Knight

4 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

No, I don’t think it’s a 100% fact. 

Pretending to not know his name to appear disinterested is cute

I've never encountered anyone who takes a football forum as serious as that gump.

I've never encountered anyone who takes a football forum as serious as that gump.

See. There you've done it again.

You are  gesticulating in so many ways and clearly going off the rails. I'm as calm as you like.

You're projecting.

Edited by The_Dark_Knight

You do realize that you've tried every single trick in the book against me. You're still stuck on zero.

You've done fake laughing, trying to twist in and make out that I'm angry and I've lost it.

These are playground attempts.

How ever will I sleep tonight? A fucking loser on the tamm with no life thinks I'm on zero. 

Theres a few people on here whove given you very sound and friendly advice but you're so arrogant you refuse to acknowledge you're being an asshole. I'm sure in you're own head you've achieved something on here tonight.

Night night x x

Mate, and I mean this In the

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

How ever will I sleep tonight? A fucking loser on the tamm with no life thinks I'm on zero. 

Theres a few people on here whove given you very sound and friendly advice but you're so arrogant you refuse to acknowledge you're being an asshole. I'm sure in you're own head you've achieved something on here tonight.

Night night x x

Again, more insults from the guy who has lost it.

If you need anyone to talk to, shoot me a PM. I think you've blown a gasket tonight and I'm confused why.

You appear to be quite angry and for some reason that's aimed at me. I have broad shoulders so I can take it. When people insult me in person I don't take it to heart, I sure as hell don't take it personally online.

Usually when people throw insults and try to make someone feel small there's normally a reason for it, and that reason is rarely the intended target. There's no need to posture or be all guy about it. Everyone suffers problems. There's no shame in it.

I'd be happy to help.

Goodnight. :)

Mate, and I mean this In the

Again, more insults from the guy who has lost it.

If you need anyone to talk to, shoot me a PM. I think you've blown a gasket tonight and I'm confused why.

You appear to be quite angry and for some reason that's aimed at me. I have broad shoulders so I can take it. When people insult me in person I don't take it to heart, I sure as hell don't take it personally online.

Usually when people throw insults and try to make someone feel small there's normally a reason for it, and that reason is rarely the intended target. There's no need to posture or be all guy about it. Everyone suffers problems. There's no shame in it.

I'd be happy to help.

Goodnight. :)

Angry? 😂😂

I'm sitting her watching the rugby enjoying a few glasses of malt. I'm as chilled as you could possibly be, except when adam hastings is allowed to touch the ball but anyway, that's another great post where you've got it all spectacularly wrong.