Predictions for the next three matches - Page 6 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Predictions for the next three matches

The_Dark_Knight

56 minutes ago, The_Dark_Knight said:

:lol: it would appear so. I just looked back and the exact phrasing was "The exile will begin the day we score." D'oh!

Thanks. But I'll stick to the original bet. For example, if we score 7:55pm then you won't hear a peep from me for 30 days, from that moment onwards.

Oh please! I'll admit I'm wrong if we qualify, how about that? ;)

Nice edit. I was thinking that. But yes, i won't post, period.

I will be at the game, so won't be home until 11pm. Hopefully be back in time to see your final post before your months exile. Enjoy the game.

1 hour ago, The_Dark_Knight said:

:lol: it would appear so. I just looked back and the exact phrasing was "The exile will begin the day we score." D'oh!

Thanks. But I'll stick to the original bet. For example, if we score 7:55pm then you won't hear a peep from me for 30 days, from that moment onwards.

Oh please! I'll admit I'm wrong if we qualify, how about that? ;)

Nice edit. I was thinking that. But yes, i won't post, period.

Personally I'll miss you around here for the next 30 days. You have the effect of galvanising everyone against you and supporting Scotland even more!

1 hour ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

Enjoy the game.

You, too.

45 minutes ago, mrniaboc said:

Personally I'll miss you around here for the next 30 days. You have the effect of galvanising everyone against you and supporting Scotland even more!

Oh, piffle!

I'm not going anywhere. ;)

And you do realize that i support Scotland, too, right? I'm just not as easy to please as others.

Edited by The_Dark_Knight

Tell you what, what a fantastic fixture to have the night, this is going to be a real indicator of where a lot of our players are really at. Not a minnow we're expected to thump and not a Belgium level team. Guys like McGinn, Fraser, the Celtic lads can lay down a marker tonight. And we'll finally see what mcburnie is really like.

18 minutes ago, Mick18 said:

I expect to be shot down in flames here, but I'm a lad from Liverpool, my grandad is irish (shocker) but I really want to support Scotland, as in go to matches etc....will the jocks just think I'm a massive twat or what? 

Why would you say this now? You're either at the wind up or you're some kind of weird ass sadist! 

4 hours ago, The_Dark_Knight said:

You, too.

Oh, piffle!

I'm not going anywhere;)

And you do realize that i support Scotland, too, right? I'm just not as easy to please as others.

A bets a bet. So you would of expected me to pay up £30 to your charity choice. Just enhancing your reputation as a knob head, no offence intended.

5 minutes ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

A bets a bet. So you would of expected me to pay up £30 to your charity choice. Just enhancing your reputation as a knob head, no offence intended.

What? I said that before the match even kicked off.

And yes, i will fulfil the bet to not post after midnight.

Edited by The_Dark_Knight

1 minute ago, The_Dark_Knight said:

What? I said that before the match even kicked off.

And yes, i will fulfil the bet to not post after midnight.

It's up to you. Only winding you up. i don't really care if you continue to post. I don't take social media seriously. Would of been good to see your reaction when McGinn scored.

Just now, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

It's up to you. Only winding you up. i don't really care if you continue to post. I don't take social media seriously. Would of been good to see your reaction when McGinn scored.

Nah. A bet's a bet. I'll honour my end.

When i said "I'm not going anywhere", the translation was " I'll win the bet".

People can have whatever opinion of me they want, but they cant say that I'm not a man of my word.

I kicked my imaginary cat. ;)

2 minutes ago, The_Dark_Knight said:

Nah. A bet's a bet. I'll honour my end.

When i said "I'm not going anywhere", the translation was " I'll win the bet".

People can have whatever opinion of me they want, but they cant say that I'm not a man of my word.

I kicked my imaginary cat. ;)

Enjoy your time away. Everyone will miss you.

16 hours ago, Mick18 said:

I expect to be shot down in flames here, but I'm a lad from Liverpool, my grandad is irish (shocker) but I really want to support Scotland, as in go to matches etc....will the jocks just think I'm a massive twat or what? 

If you behave like a massive twat you should fit in perfectly.;) Welcome aboard. You will have no problem getting tickets, that's for sure. Folk will be trying to give away tickets outside the ground for the Belgium game.:lol:

Now that the dust has settled from Friday and the playoffs will be in the players minds, are we just going to see the them going through the motions for the next few games? As has been mentioned, next squad, Clarke should call up a lot more youngsters. We've fucked qualifying, but this could get a few up to speed.

On 9/5/2019 at 1:29 PM, wanderer said:

Earlier in the week I was thinking "I would take a draw v Russia now!".... as Friday approaches and I get ready for the U21 game tonight, starting to think "you know what, its written in the stars that McBurnie will come on late and silence the boo boys with a 87th minute winner!" 😂

The blind hope has been replaced by apathy and the expectation of a royal humping by the Belgians.

Football, why the deck do we bother 😂😂

1 hour ago, Return of Yermaw said:

you were clearly in a coma during the Vogt's reign......Kevin Kyle, Paul Devlin, Stephen Crainey, Scott Dobie, Maurice Ross, Lee Wilkie.......

Lee Wilkie was a very good player before his serious injury. I think you must be getting him mixed up with somebody else?