Strikers That Don't Score That Many Goals - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Strikers That Don't Score That Many Goals

53 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Ehm. Because I am backing Celtic here. He was my ex manager so entitled to an opinion I think. Celtic are a great club and have my utmost respect. All I said was that this could have happened to athey any club. These bastards are plausible. Stop taking it the wrong way. Had a couple of glenlivets and read the story in paper. Angers me. But not Celtic pal. Never Celtic, they are a great Scottish club and always will be. Stop taking things the wrong way Mr thistle. I will back Scottish football which includes Celtic to the hilt.

It's not in anyway relevant to this thread so shut up and get lost.

2 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Funny how the first people to moan about the lack of mod involvement is usually those who reply the most. 

Sorry to break it to you PIAK but you are not the boards answer to Christopher Hitchens no matter how much you may think you are.

Hey.  I was sitting reading an article about an ex manager of mines.  I congratulated Celtic for the way they have handled it.  Maybe it should have gone in another topic, ok.  But to scream to mods to ban me???  Well, that's your entitlement.  Can't understand why but you will have your reasons I am sure.  Happy Sunday.